CDIH

Full Version: Why is DIG Posting So Much Now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why, all of a sudden, is DIG, with a discernibly different personality, starting to post again?
Galt Wrote:Why, all of a sudden, is DIG, with a discernibly different personality, starting to post again?

same personality. different nuances due to some sort of change.

not everyone is a cardboard cutout like you.
If I was a third party I might write in that I think all those years without love or anyhting else remotely close to personal intimacy finally caught up with him... if I were a third party...and if I thought he was a pussy faggot.
Dig is gonna bring the board back.
Thought he only destroyed them, not build them up?
Seems like you're right. Ever been so sick of anyone in your life?
once or twice, yea.
It's out of my system. I'll behave now, but for what it's worth I had fun here again. Now where's my will and revolver...
believe it or not, it's worth a lot.

OMGLOOKIRHYMED!!!
I love this board so much: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=639738

Hurry and read if interested in some old fashion nitwit thumping. This thread is probably going to get deleted. I love dem Sherdoggers!

edit: It won't be hard to figure who I am.
that other guy is a moron.
your UFC analysis is pretty sharp, pal. Good posts in other places there.
God bless them. I went through about six permutations of "bispingisking" that all got banned (eg, bispingisk1ng, bisping1sking, etc) before I could learn how to get by (so far) and keep my integrity as a scumbag on that board. After I learned not to call Matt Hamill a "retard" because he can't hear, I still thought it was wackbag all over again and we'd never be able to co-exist. So by the time I got what I got (b1spingisling) things came together so now I'm stuck with a typo s-name.
i gave up posting b/c points get lost over an avalanche of stupidity and retards posting. There is a very good 20% or 25% of their posters. The rest is shit. I check MMAjunkie.com now...and will comment on their articles time to time. Sherdog is just too many people and far too many morons.
It sure is a cluster fuck, hard work, but it can bare fruit.
BTW you gave me an idea for a sig there. Quoting yourself! The nerve! Beautiful! Here it is:

- Whether these rumors are true or not somebody better buy pride and get it out of japan before godzilla eats it one day.
- Yeah, Chuck's game has holes like Jenna Jameson has holes.
Yeah so I was rappin' with my new bud Mark Cuban earlier today: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=640285
mark cuban is surprisingly good at responding to email, considering how many he probably gets a day. i emailed him twice about something and both times got a response.
We call them "interns" in the business.
It's rather cute. Like kids thinking Santa actually wrote them.
Pages: 1 2