CDIH

Full Version: Sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dont know if this happens to everyone but I go to sleep, wake up feeling like its almost morning I look at the clock and see I have only been sleeping for an hour! But when the alarm actually goes off in the morning I feel it was waaay to quick. WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!
maybe if you gag the children that you have locked in the closet you can get to sleep better
the screams must make it very hard to sleep
I know how ya feel.

Ever try to suck your own cock when you are awake and you can't do it. But when you are dreaming you can give yourself some great head?

Weird...
slash thats because we sleep in the same bed and in the middle of the night while youre sleeping you always push my head down there and i give you head
That's the problem with young asian boys.

You think you're satisfied, but in an hour you need to molest another one.
I now know the feeling slash. Have you ever tried to wipe your ass using your foot? Its pretty hard to do. but if you keep trying to twist yourself around you will eventually crack a bone and it makes it much easier. then the problem ends up trying to get the shit out from under the tree bark ya have as toenails.
Quote:then the problem ends up trying to get the shit out from under the tree bark ya have as toenails.
thats what you have me for silly
to suck the shit right off
i thought i had you for much better stuff
of course
but thats only one of the many things
ahhh ok gotcha....no need to go into any details....besides i gotta let the kids out so they can shit in the ditch i dug for them.
dont let them out, then you pay more attention to them and i get jealous
It never fails Snuka. You TRY and post a serious thread, and everyone and their mother comes in and defiles it.

You should just start all your topics on the bus. {Sad}
Quote:You should just start all your topics on the bus.
Are you trying to hog the Pit again?

I keep waking up, and the first thing I think of is...... "I'm going to bed early tonight." That can't be a good sign.
Quote:I keep waking up, and the first thing I think of is...... "I'm going to bed early tonight."
Holy shit! I thought I was the only one that did that.
Quote:It never fails Snuka. You TRY and post a serious thread, and everyone and their mother comes in and defiles it

LOL..this isnt a serious topic. I just felt like defiling the pit for a change. {Smile}
someone say defiling?
yeah go figure....maynard thought i actually started a serious topic :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
now that's teh funney
see this topic i started in the pit lasted this long....im actually getting better...putting stragegy behind my filth.
Gotta have goals

Why do I get so exited at the mention of Defile & Filth..... :fart:
Pages: 1 2 3