CDIH

Full Version: Is anyone pleased - By the return of irishalkey.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Me I missed him, till I started reading his posts again.
<!--me&Maynard--><span id='ME'><center>John takes big steaming shits on Alkey.</center></span><!--e-me-->
I was thinking the same thing, Ken, sir...
By the way...How are you doing on this dreary spring day?

<!--me&Sluggo--><span id='ME'><center>Sluggo forgot to mention...Maynard's a DICK...</center></span><!--e-me-->

Edited By Sluggo on April 25 2002 at 5:53
Me? Ok, getting ready to go home.
Who's Dumbo?
<!--me&Maynard--><span id='ME'><center>John thinks that with all this talk about Maynards dick, that he's going to get an engorged.....ego.</center></span><!--e-me-->
<!--me&LunaBabe--><span id='ME'><center>LunaBabe loves teh Alkey</center></span><!--e-me-->

:bouncer:
<!--me&Grumpy--><span id='ME'><center>Grumpy wants to know who the guy with the one big ear is?</center></span><!--e-me-->
<!--me&Ken'sPen--><span id='ME'><center>Ken'sPen just learned how to drive an automatic</center></span><!--e-me-->

not well though.

Edited By Ken'sPen on April 25 2002 at 5:56
<!--me&LunaBabe--><span id='ME'><center>LunaBabe thinks Ken'sPen should put it in overdrive.</center></span><!--e-me-->
Quote:Grumpy wants to know who the guy with the one big ear is?
Van Gogh??
<!--me&Ken'sPen--><span id='ME'><center>Ken'sPen thinks Luna should grab the stick and shift.</center></span><!--e-me-->
Silera sitting at Alkey's Computer:
Me miss Alkey posting here too even though I'm sitting in his room waiting for him to shower.

and Alkey says:

This thread is all about me so start talking about me (© Tricia) and step off May May!!!!!!!!!
Aren't we all waiting for you to shower???
<!--me&LunaBabe--><span id='ME'><center>LunaBabe thinks Ken'sPen should have his oil changed.</center></span><!--e-me-->

Edited By LunaBabe on April 25 2002 at 5:58
<!--me&Ken'sPen--><span id='ME'><center>Ken'sPen thinks he needs to dip the stick and check the fluids</center></span><!--e-me-->
<!--me&Maynard--><span id='ME'><center>John thinks Alkey is gay for not taking Silera in the shower with him and getting her hair all wet, then fucking like jackrabbits with her hair whipping everywhere.</center></span><!--e-me-->

<!--me&Maynard--><span id='ME'><center>John also thinks that Silera doesn't love us anymore cause she stopped posting on cdih.</center></span><!--e-me-->
<!--me&LunaBabe--><span id='ME'><center>LunaBabe thinks Ken'sPen needs to replace his gaskets.</center></span><!--e-me-->
<!--me&Ken'sPen--><span id='ME'><center>Ken'sPen thinks Luna needs a complimentary lube job</center></span><!--e-me-->
<!--me&LunaBabe--><span id='ME'><center>LunaBabe thinks Ken'sPen needs a tune-up.</center></span><!--e-me-->
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5