CDIH

Full Version: Are you awake?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm tired of sitting here at night, and watching all these people logged in and not posting. (me included)

So if you're awake, and logged in here, you're not posting. How come? What else you doin? Anything good?

I'm talking to a friend in AIM, and watchin some TV. Nothing really on, just kind of surfing.
wide awake {Big Grin}
yup. just finished my homework.
Are you a homework procrastinator too?

I always used to wait till this time Sunday night to do my homework.
Either that, or do it the period before it was due.
Fairly awake right now. Just finished another season of Madden 02. Lost in the Superbowl 34- 31. {Sad} , now I'm here.
That blows ass to play a whole season then lose in the super bowl by 3 points. BLEH!
yup. this assignment was due friday. i intentionally left my book at home so i would have the weekend to do it. i always do my homework late at night. i dont know why, i just do.
I'm awake....was going to watch a movie, but I'm afraid it will keep me up all night...was working on a paper all day....
I'm probably gonna watch a movie later. I still haven't watched Joe Dirt which I rented like last week. heh.
I'm awake, still have work to do, watching Prisoner as well. This show rules
Quote:That blows ass to play a whole season then lose in the super bowl by 3 points. BLEH!

Heh Heh, you have no idea. That Monkey Ron Dayne fumbled the ball with like a minute left and let them get the game winning field goal. This sucks ass.
why didnt you just take out your memory card and play the game over...
I was playing on the computer.
I think I might start watching High Fidelity and take a sleeping pill...I haven't taken one in a few weeks so I'm figuring it's okay.....
Dick

(that was meant for Maynard, so's there's no confusion)
try heroin
I've discovered the secret to Alchemy!
I'm awake...but, I am heading to my bed any minute now.
warm gatorade tastes funny
ALIEN HITLER WEARS A TUTU TO WATCH ROME BURN
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8