CDIH

Full Version: Weird morning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can you ever remember having a dream that had an ending? I can't for the life of me remember a dream ever ending. Usually, they either just change dreams midstream, or maybe I'll wake up during one or something like that. But I can't remember one ever having a conclusion.
Usually I go to sleep somewhere around 3am and have my alarm set for 8am. Last night however I went to bed a bit early, around 1:30. I was feeling very content, and a bit tired, so I crashed. This morning I pop out of bed, no alarm, at 7:04 am. 1 hour before my alarm. Not only that, when I woke up I had this intense feeling of conclusion, and my dream was over. The weird part is, I don't remember the dream, OR the ending.

Anyone ever experience something similar with their dreams?
Oh shit...

Well, it was nice knowin' ya may.
i cant reply to this thread....i was all ready to post what i had for breakfast. I WAS FOOLED!
Quote:Oh shit...

Well, it was nice knowin' ya may.

Confusedcare: Confusedcare: Confusedtupid:

Now that I think a bout it my dreams have never had endings, either. Maybe that's a good thing.

Edited By LunaBabe on May 01 2002 at 10:13
I once had a dream inside a dream. I questioned reality itself for the next 3 weeks.
Is this the new "weird dreams" thread?
For a dream to have an ending, it would also have to have a beginning and a middle. The very few I remember are far to incoherent and jumbled for that and get worse as the morning goes on until they're completely forgotten.

Had a weird bit this morning. Dreamed I was driving and needed to get on a certain avenue to get somewhere I wanted to go. So, I made a right turn to get to the avenue and then I would have to make a left on the avenue to get where I wanted to go. But instead, it was a dead end street with a truck car wash at the end of the street. I could see the avenue I wanted to get on through the bays of the truck wash. I thought about driving straight through the truck wash and getting on the avenue, but then I saw the highway barrier between me and the truck wash. I was just about to turn around and try to find another street to get to the avenue when my alarm went off.

Doesn't take a genius to interpret that dream.
I am still waiting for that dream where I am falling to have an ending
i've actually recently began having dreams where i was aware that i was dreaming... one involved sex with um, someone, but i knew i was dreaming so i figured it was ok to go for it, it was, right? :bouncer:

oh, and i had a dream the other night that involved a certain message board owner teaching figure skating to little kids, he was doing the spins and everything. hehe, sean is funny being a pansy. do i need help?

but as far as conclusions, the only ones i remember ending are ones where i die, and the other day there was one where i knew i was dreaming but it took me a good while to wake my self up, but i did eventually so i guess that's an ending.
I had a weird dream this morning...a friend of mine surprised me with a "surprise wedding?" in a supermarket, but the people who planned the party got everything wrong, even our names, so my friend got pissed and cancelled it...and I started crying...and woke up crying (ugh, that's the worst feeling!)

I don't fucking know...my dreams make very, very little sense most of the time, and I usually can't remember them.
Quote:one involved sex with um, someone, but i knew i was dreaming so i figured it was ok to go for it, it was, right?
Yes. It's ok to dream about bangin' the barch. I'm sure you're not the only one that has.
sorry barch, it wasn't you.
Quote:sorry barch, it wasn't you.
I WIN!!:bouncer:
No, really... It's ok. You don't have to lie about us. My wife hardly ever reads this board.
Confusedneak: Hey! You're stealing my Dream thunder, I don't get many normal thread ideas.

Actually, I don't think I remember mine today, it must have been just normal.

Occasionally I get a waking dream feeling. I feel the way i feel when I used to have a freaky recurring dream, that I could never quite figure out, and still can't. I think it happens when I'm over tired, and just hallucinating.
I wonce had a dream i was a british scholar. how fucking wierd is that?
I don't think I remember a dream ever ending so much as a few loose ends being tied up. I've had it happen where I'm dreaming about trying to find someone or something and by the end of the dream, I do find them...so I guess that is sort of like a conclusion...

Had a pretty wierd dream a few nights ago. Me and some buddies made a time machine and traveled back to the Revolutionary War. We fought in a battle and helped our side win, then we went to a bar to celebrate. We drank really good beer at this bar in the late 1700's, but when it came time to pay the check (which was like $4.05 for 20 pitchers of beer and some wings) we didn't have the money to pay because all of our money was modern day cash. It would have looked funny if we gave the bartender a bill with George Washington's face on it when we just faught alongside him not 2 hours earlier.

I got scared because we couldn't pay, tried to run out of the bar, then woke up

Only I would dream about going back in time so I could go to a bar for real cheap :crackhead:
Credits always roll at the end of my dreams. What's wrong with the rest of you?

Edited By OAS on May 01 2002 at 11:07
OAS, what is it like going to bed, knowing "this might be, the night I die in my sleep"?
Peacefull Ken, very peacefull. After all, you should know that.
:roflmao:
Pages: 1 2