CDIH

Full Version: Undercover brother - Anyone else going to see this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone seen the trailers for this? I know it looks stupid but I'm going to be there first day.
I haven't even heard of it. What is it? A link, description SOMETHING would be helpful.
Lazy ass
Undercover Brother is about a black guy who has to infiltrate a white crime boss's Headquarters so he has to pretend to be a black guy acting white. It has Eddie Griffin, Denise Richards, Dave Chappelle...and *exhales* Chris Kattan. It's a take off of blaxploitation flicks.
It reminded me of the Austin Powers idea. I don't know if I really see it, but the preview was funny.

.... the whole part with the girls fighting & then getting it on :rofl:
Negroes are funny because they look like White burn victims.
the only reason i'd even consider seeing it is because of denise richards.
I saw the trailers for it when I saw The Scorpion King. The movie did look funny, but I'm afraid they used all the funny parts for the trailers/previews. I'll wait for it to come out on PPV.:-D
*cough*Kindredhasablackbox*cough*
Quote:*cough*Kindredhasablackbox*cough*

Shhhhh......

I'm caucasian...
No fucking way am I going to pay to see this movie...more SNL garbage.
Kim the only thing this has to do with SNL is Kattan's in it. Lorne's greasy paws haven't touched it I don't believe.
This from the movies website.

Quote:When a sinister underground movement threatens to overthrow the government, the Good Guys must call on the one crime fighter cool enough to infiltrate the enemy on the streets or between the sheets – Undercover Brother.

From director Malcolm D. Lee (The Best Man) comes Undercover Brother, a 'solid' comedy starring Eddie Griffin, Chris Kattan, Denise Richards, Dave Chapelle, Neil Patrick Harris and Aunjanue Ellis.

A low-rent private eye with a Seventies sense of style, UB (Griffin) trades in his Afro, shades and platforms for khakis, horn-rims and penny loafers to go undercover as preppy nerd Antoine Jackson at a multinational conglomerate. But while he and his sassy partner (Ellis) try to find out What's Going On, the leader's ruthless right arm (Kataan) discovers their deception and dispatches the conspiracy's sexy secret weapon (Richards) to eliminate the intruders.

So ikea you are right lornes hands haven't touched this one. It still looks like a rental or bootleg to me.
[Image: ladiesman_2000.jpg]
[Image: f6scan_31.jpg]

See how it gets confusing??

Edited By Kim on May 12 2002 at 6:05
Quote:See how it gets confusing??
-- Racist.

I understood how you could confuse the two - two black men with afros but the thing is Undercover Brother looks like it has a chance to work because it looks like it has the blaxploiation spirit that Ladies Man should have but didn't have.
This movie was hilarious. I'm gonna order me a nappy meal.
Oh I talked about this in the "watching" thread and I thought it was one of the funniest movies of the year. Even DOogie Howser was really funny ("I saw this movie, I'm not sure if you've heard of it- it's called Roots").
"Would black people even consider smoking these cigarettes?"
"The one I know wouldn't"
"get me a pillowcase i'm joining the clan"
:rofl: :rofl:
no spoilers in this thread! i'm going on sat to see it, you guys suck!:-(
Pages: 1 2