CDIH

Full Version: Double jeopardy - Lightning round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
You know how it goes.

Assassination
Quote:Assassination
What is a good reason to elect Maynard President?

comatose
What are the people who continue to post in this thread?

FUCK YOU!!!
Quote:FUCK YOU!!!
What is another game thread I once enjoyed?

soap box
What do we say to Kid when he rains on our parade?

Parade
Quote:soapbox

What am I gonna break over your head when you tell me to get off of it?

Mental midgets
Quote:Mental midgets
What are people who insist on reading threads they don't like?

idle threat
::boycotting game format::

I don't habitually read these threads. However, when I see a continuation of a game thread, few things aggravate me more. Well, except the blinking light bulbs. If you have to post meaningless shit and clutter up the board, why can't you keep it in one thread?

I'm sorry that you can't find anything intelligent or even controversial to post about, and you have to waste the resources of this board playing stupid games. This is supposed to be a discussion group, it's a message board, games are not messages, they are games. If you want games, go play monopoly.
Quote:I don't habitually read these threads. However, when I see a continuation of a game thread, few things aggravate me more. Well, except the blinking light bulbs. If you have to post meaningless shit and clutter up the board, why can't you keep it in one thread?
You know the 500 rule. I didn't make it up, I just follow it.
what happened to a thousand? or waiting until the thread is just unbearably(sp?) slow?

I just don't see why a thread needs to be continued, just keep it going or start a new idea. game threads are the worst thing to hit message boards since froy started posting actively.
Quote:what happened to a thousand? or waiting until the thread is just unbearably(sp?) slow?
It's never been 1,000 here. That was oa.com. Like I said, I didn't make the rule.
Kid,
Fuck You.
truly.....
I look at a game or chat thread as something to keep me ( and apparently other board members) actively returning to the board. When there is something worth responding to of a more serious or entertaining matter, I will.
but in the mean time it seems a good way to maintain a little humor and enjoyment on the board.
Without some of the BS threads I think members logged on and posting would decline, as would the board ultimately.

But that is just my opinion,
and I never try to thrust my opinion on others as being worth more than it is.
didn't make the rule? I thought there were no rules?

or was that just wishful thinking on my part?
Quote:But that is just my opinion,
and I never try to thrust my opinion on others as being worth more than it is.
I wish k1d would use that last statement a little more often. Undecided
my opinion is my contribution. warranted or not, you're still gonna get it. I'm an outspoken board member, always have been... to me, if you don't like something, you try to change it.
Mommy Kid is trying to break our toys, wha, wha, boo hoo. Make him stop.

Anyways, back on topic
Quote:idle threats
What does Kid make when he gets everyones hopes up that he won't post here again.

potato pancakes
Has it been a week already? Gee, more regular than a period. :fuckoff:
Hey Kid, try starting an interesting thread instead. What you are trying here is a demonstration in futility. Believe me, i've tried.
no way soup, I'm entertaining myself, and countless others, no doubt.
Quote:potato pancakes
What a certain board member has for brain cells.

Temper Tantrum
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13