CDIH

Full Version: Funny story?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I was chatting with my father last night. He told me that they went out to dinner at some local resteraunt (he said the food was terrible), and they just kind of sat by the window, eating, and enjoying the torrential downpour we had.

While they were eating, they noticed a police car go by with the lights on. Nothing out of the ordinary. Then another. Then an ambulance, then a rescue truck. They figured it was just an accident or something from the weather. When they left the resteraunt, they saw all of them gathered at the other end of the parking lot. So being the nosey fucks they are, they stopped and asked what had happened. Apparently, a homless man was drunk. He was wandering around, and tripped and fell into a water runoff and drown. I giggled at this.

How fucked up is that. First off, to be homeless, and have to deal with that storm we had. But to top it off, you get DRUNK??? Then proceed to trip and drown? God, this guy's life pretty much ended in the worst way possible.
jeez, why dont you tell it again for the thousand time?
yea, that's just bad luck.
Quote:jeez, why dont you tell it again for the thousand time?
I only told two people this story last night. Dick!

Shouldnt you be drunk and wallowing in your lonliness right about now? Don't you have some Lou Reed to sing or something?
you are the guy at the party who tells the same story over and over. fucking bore
I was told there would be pie...
no, his life ended like he lived it... siphoning off of the resources of society. Fucking 4 vehicles of government employees? Why not just let him rot and have the buzzards clean his bones. I doubt if he had paid enough taxes in his life to cover the services renderd in his death!!
Fortunately he drones on for seemingly hours to tell a pointless story that could be told in under a minute....
god I hate that guy.
my seizure story was better
Maynard, everytime you mention food ... I think you are trying to disquise a lunch thread.

That's not really a funny story..... There homeless people where you live? That's surprising.

If it was raining & I was homeless, I'd drink too Confuseduicide:
everybody go away or he will tell it again
Yea, "Some homeless guy drowned yesterday and it was funny" would've sufficed.
Maynard lives with homeless people.

"THE FUCKING BITCH TOOK EVERYTHING! WHAT SICK MIND TAKES THE FUCKING ICE CUB TRAYS!!"
Why is it so terrible?
If I was homeless and drunk out on the street in that rain...
I'd be praying for death.
Quote:Why is it so terrible?
If I was homeless and drunk out on the street in that rain...
That's a good point Sluggo. But I feel bad that he wasn't out enjoying all that there is in the world. hell, I just had this conversation last night with someone about why I deprive myself of sleep. I do it because there's so much out there to take in. I'll sit and read, listen to music, look at art, create my own art, talk to people, surf the net, ride my bike, go for a hike, etc..etc.. Theres so much in today's society that NO ONE can say they dont fit in anywhere. You just have to find your place.
Remember your Shakespear:
If a king dies, it's a tragedy. If a begger dies, it's a comedy. If a begger dies by choking on his dick, it's a fucking classic.
Quote:If I was homeless and drunk out on the street in that rain...
Things to do....
1. Make Sluggo homeless
2. Get Sluggo Drunk
3. Have Luna do the Rain Dance
that is fucked up...i don't see why they had to have all those officials at the scene though...a cop and the ambulance could have covered it...must not have been a busy accident storm...

good story maynard. send me the name of that restaurant in that area so i don't go there, thanks...
Quote:I just had this conversation last night with someone about why I deprive myself of sleep. I do it because there's so much out there to take in. I'll sit and read, listen to music, look at art, create my own art, talk to people, surf the net, ride my bike, go for a hike, etc..etc.. Theres so much in today's society that NO ONE can say they dont fit in anywhere. You just have to find your place.
just the same stories over and over. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Travelers Diner in Dover. Rt 46 West.
Pages: 1 2 3