CDIH

Full Version: My friends scare me.... - An email i just got regarding episode ii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Hello All, I am writing cause I am a big Geek, and IM just proving it to you even more if you weren't sure. Star Wars is what I love and what I live for. I know there are plenty of things that are more important in life, But for me this is my religion. In about 25 and a half hours from now, The Second Episode of the on going saga of Star Wars will be open to the entire public. I am very very excited. I don't care if you laugh, delete, look for a second and say oh my God what a loser, at this Email, I am sending this because I am super psyched for tomorrow. So at about 8:30 PM please only use email as a way to get into contact with me, unless emergency of course. IM not being rude but I am turning my phone off so either leave a message and I will get back to you the next day. I have been waiting 1094 days 26256 hours 1575360 minutes and 94521599.9999 seconds for this day to come. So be well, Happy Star Wars day and of course May the Force be With you...............

Canja Mesetty ( Star Wars name)

Is it wrong that I have the sudden urge to beat him sensless? No wonder he's never kissed a girl....eek!

Edited By PollyannaFlower46 on May 15 2002 at 01:04
sure...you'll show your brother your tits, but you won't kiss this poor guy? what kind of devil woman are you?:-p
Hey, incest is best... :-)
Well at least he's considerate to turn off his phone whilst in theaters.
They have "star wars" names? How the hell do they arrive at that?

More fuel to my theory that Sci Fi sucks and its fans are anti-social shutins
Quote:More fuel to my theory that Sci Fi sucks and its fans are anti-social shutins
Posting this point on a message board negates your point.
You use specious logic
Quote:You use specious logic
Quite the contrary, my logic is based in fact.
[tricia] i can't be bothered to sign out and in [/tricia]i like scifi and i've been out socializing for the last 6 hours. put that in your pipe and smoke it :-p

edit again, goddamn that missing braincell:
Quote:More fuel to my theory that Sci Fi sucks and its fans are anti-social shutins

Edited By crack hitler on May 15 2002 at 05:00
There's a difference between being a sci-fi fan and a sci-fi freak.

Fans enjoy the movies, enjoy the shows, enjoy the literature, and may even contemplate the science behind the fiction.

Freaks dress up in costumes, rename themselves in inhuman languages, learn the lexicon of said languages, and otherwise disassociate themselves from any rational thinking persons.

I like good science fiction, like I like some good horror. In no way does that make me anything like Pollyanna's freak friend. I hope...
There's another Star Wars coming out? I haven't noticed the hype this time.
I don't think that makes him strange or weird...it makes him a fan. Lots of people are like this with sports and stuff...look at the nascar freaks (not a SPORT), they get the same way when a race is upcoming...
or how many baseball fans can regurgitate meaningless stats or who was the 2nd baseball on any given team of any given year...
I LIEK PIE.
There's a really funny short film on atomfilms.com. Think it was called "nerd vs jock" or something like that. It was a mocumentary interview with a nerd and a sport freak showing point for point how they were exactly the same in their obsessions. Really funny.
I'm a baseball geek and proud of it.
Just wait until the guy finds out that Episode 2 sucks, then it'll be really funny.
Quote:Just wait until the guy finds out that Episode 2 sucks, then it'll be really funny.
Yeah, it was pretty funny to see the hard core fans leaving Ep. 1 in shock.
If they would have actually had the strength to pick up a garbage pail, there might have been a riot.
Did I mention that he went to some Star Wars convention in like Illinois or something a few weeks ago?
Pages: 1 2