CDIH

Full Version: Life's mini ordeals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is amazing how much a little rain can completely fuck up traffic in my morning commute. A one hour drive in has been stretched to an hour and a half and two hours the past few days.
Which brings me to life's temporary dilemas which seem critical for a while.....

I fill my travel mug with coffee on the drive in. At twice over the past few days I thought my bladder was going to explode as I sat in bumper to bumper traffic.

Small in the grand scale of life, but for that half hour, nothing was more important than the need to relieve myself.
worse is when the caffiene really kicks in and you have to make coffee cookies....
Sorry Ken, not being able to hold your bladder for extended periods is a sign of aging. Your getting old. Suck it up and move on with your life.
I don't like when the coffe doesn't equal the ride... either you run out or have too much. If I bring it into work, I just put it down & it gets cold & I don't drink it.

But yeah, I hate the pee thing too. It's the same at night if you go out and are on the way home. Everything is closed, so you can't stop, it's 2 am :crackhead:
always varry a McD's super size cup. Many of days when i am stuck on the FDR, I have made a nice warm cup of lemonade for the homeless to fight over.

And, the worst fuckin thing to happen is having left over java in your travel mug and leave it in the car over the weekend. My christ, the fuckin smell that is released upon opening said mug is enough to gag ya.
HA, you pussies and your cream in the coffee,
drink it black, on monday morning I get a few sips of iced coffee.
I was stuck on the Throgs Neck a few weeks ago on the way to a Met's game. Couldn't hold it anymore so all I had was a snapple bottle. The aim was a work of art to get it in the dmall jar opening. What I didn't figure on was the 6 way power seats were in a inclined position. Halfway through my relief, gravity took over and well a mess. Luckily I had my umpiring pants in the car. That saturday was a seat shampooing day.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OAS PISSED HIS PANTS!!!

It doesn't usually happen to me in the morning, but it never fails. Every night on my way home, I feel like my dick is a firecracker with a short fuse.
Well, at least you guys can easily relieve yourselves. Being female presents a different dilema all together. Confusedneak:
Yeah, I wish I could piss in a bottle...piss standing up, write my name in the snow...it's too damn messy :crackhead:
Quote:Well, at least you guys can easily relieve yourselves. Being female presents a different dilema all together.
Or a chance to test how absorbant a feminine napkin really is. :lol:
And we can figure out if the toilet seat is up or down too Spit. :rofl:
Quote:Every night on my way home, I feel like my dick is a firecracker with a short fuse.
Why am I picturing him driving past a little league team when this feeling strikes.
Quote:Why am I picturing him driving past a little league team when this feeling strikes.
I'm tiring of your fake act ken. Come up with something more original.

And I'm not the pedofile. Never claimed to be. That's snuka's gig. Not mine. Rolleyes
Ahhh, how refreshing.

Traffic, bladder problems, pissing vs. holding, wet pants/panties, pedophilia.

Nice!
I've already patented the portable female penis, so don't bother trying to move in on my territory. My penis will someday rule the world.
Quote:I'm tiring of your fake act ken
Could you elaborate on this please?

Add hating Maynard to your list Buttmunch.....
Quote:I've already patented the portable female penis, so don't bother trying to move in on my territory. My penis will someday rule the world.
OK Froy.
Quote:My penis will someday rule the world.
Oh good grief. Rolleyes
I too believe he is a dick of epic proportions.
Pages: 1 2