CDIH

Full Version: Odd day?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's a Thursday. So where the fuck is everyone???

There's very few people on the board. My AIM list usually has a million people on it, and today theres only like 5. And my office is missing a ton of people.

Is there some kind of big party today? Is it a holiday that I forgot about? WTF?

This is odd. Maybe I should go home and go back to sleep. :crackhead:
On CNN this morning they said they expected over 2 million people not to go to work today because of Star Wars.....oh and it's the first nice day in a while....

::pouting:: I wanna play too!
Maybe people are trying to tell you something.
Actually, today is the 16th day of the month, so it is technically an even day. Please check your facts first....thank you and good night
Hmmmmm....I forgot about Star Wars. But, I don't think that all the missing people in my office went to see it. I do know of 1 though.
Allright who told Maynard? Some people can never keep a secret.

Actually all I get is to leave an hour early today because I've yet to eat lunch.
Combination Lo Mein and wonton soup.
I had a dentist apoointment and took my sweet time coming into work...it took every ounce of self-control to not just go to the beach today though :disappointed: but next week's vacation!!
well, there is a Jewish holiday coming up, maybe they are preparing for that? Or maybe they felt like taking a "mental health day" and everyone did it at the same time...my office is almost full, which pisses me off
I just don't have AIM on. It's not because of Star Wars or anything.
Quote:I had a dentist apoointment
Deja Vu...I am heading there at 5:00. UGH! :crackhead:

...and...uh...yeah....stick your head out the window Maymay....It's gorgeous out! :bouncer:
Quote:I just don't have AIM on. It's not because of Star Wars or anything.
That's ok, you're not on my list anyhow. :fuckoff:
Good. I don't want to be on your stupid list anyway.
I only have about 700mb left on my 80gig HDD, so Im spending most of the day backing everything up to CD-R's.

I just hope my Burner can survive the onslaught.
yeah it is a weird day.
Quote:apoointment
What's an "apoointment"? Is that like scheduled poontang or something?
apoopment :rofl:

Edited By Spitfire on May 16 2002 at 2:43
Quote:I only have about 700mb left on my 80gig HDD, so Im spending most of the day backing everything up to CD-R's.

I just hope my Burner can survive the onslaught.
Heh, I'm in the same boat. I have about 60 gigs of music, and another almost 15 of video. I really need to back that shit up to free up space. BAH!
I have only have a 10 gig hard drive.

No wonder I can't ever get in to any hubs in Direct Connect
well, i just got back from Episode 2, fuckin rocked. It isn't that great out though, the wind is a bit much in Yonkers today.
Pages: 1 2 3