CDIH

Full Version: Q-tips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When you buy Q-tips, how many do you get. 200? 500? 600? I figure you're never gonna not need Q-tips, so I would go for the best value. Same with toilet paper.
i hope you spill water on all of your q-tips and toilet paper and have to buy more.
Matthew Lesko!!!! YEAH@!!
Fuck this topic, Hybrid's new sig rules.

Oh and about this topic- who the fuck cares
Quote:Oh and about this topic- who the fuck cares
I know, but noone else was posting.
Q-tips are bad for you. They do nothing but irritate your ear drum, and pack the vast majority of your ear wax back into the canal by packing it in. It causes ear infections, clouded hearing, and fungi.

If you are really bothered by ear wax, get your ears irrigated (ear-igated -- get it?)
Quote:I know, but noone else was posting.
You realized that too?
Quote:If you are really bothered by ear wax, get your ears irrigated (ear-igated -- get it?)
I've never heard of that. Seriously, is there a way to clean your ears besides Q-tips? Ear wax really skeeves me out.
I know Q-tips are bad for you, but I can't stop using them, I clean my ears like 3-5 times a day Sad
Whatever, you only live once. I'm the rebellious type, so I'll continue to use them! Fuck off Galt!!!
q-tips are essential to life.
and Q-tip is a great rapper.
ice-t dawg.
[Image: ice-t.jpg]
[Image: top_qtip.jpg][Image: img32.jpg]
You can go to a doctor and have them suck all the wax out using water pressure. It is one of the most intensely enjoyable experiences you'll ever have. They fill up high-end turkey baster type thing with warm luscious water, and squirt it into your ear, and then they pull back on a little lever (pronounced Le-verr not Lee-ver) and SO MUCH FUCKING WAX COMES OUT. It comes out in huge clumps the size of chewed Trident.

When you are finished, you just feel so clean. It's a great great thing to do.

I think you can also buy home kits at drug stores. But it's really nothing compared to the team of two people that you get working on you at the doctors office.
isnt that what tom green had done to him on some mtv show where there were selling shit like a year ago?
My god, that sounds like pure ecstacy. One time I had a lot of wax lodged in to the point where I couldn't hear in that ear, so I squirted water in and a nice big clump came out. One of the greatest moments of my life. I definetly have to do this.
you're a dirty motherfucker
Yeah, you just keep sticking hardened paper into your ear drum and wonder why you hear static all the time, and eventually die.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://icarus.med.utoronto.ca/carr/manual/2wax.gif">http://icarus.med.utoronto.ca/carr/manual/2wax.gif</a><!-- m -->

-Remember Kiddies, you have to LINK to all gross content in the pit. - Seph

Edited By Sephiroth on May 20 2002 at 09:21
Pages: 1 2