CDIH

Full Version: Is mike piazza gay?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
so apparently those rumours of the gay star player on the east coast are back and the signs point to mike piazza banging sam champion. what do you all think -
as a met fan do you care?
as a yankee fan do you care?
do you think its going to hurt piazza's marketability?

what i don't get is he could get any girl, and was just dating a playboy playmate before she broke up with him about a year and a half ago. i guess that sent him gay.
I thought the editor who wrote it admitted that the whole thing was just a hoax. And if I remember, correctly, in the story, he said it wasn't a superstar, but a well known player. I'd think a sure Hall of Famer like Piazza would be considered a superstar.

And Piazza gets too much pussy to be gay.
bobby valentine today said 'i think baseball is ready for a gay player'
thats why i bring it up again. why would bobby valentine say that?
Billy Beane (not the Oakland GM) was a poofta. He played baseball. They've already had queers in baseball.
The whole team is gay.
the person that that article was about, hoax or not, was brady anderson, not mike piazza.
Mike Lieberthal of Philly is gay. Alfonzo or Ordenez is gay. Not sure on Piazza, then again, i really couldn't care less if he was or not. Ricky Henderson, future hall of famer is gay too.
based on what facts, exactly?
i have a friend who is a sportswriter for the times and he says that it is common knowledge that kieth hernandez and jerry rice are gay
Drew Henson is gay too. I know his boyfriend.
Quote:Drew Henson is gay too. I know his boyfriend.
i hope you stay at your present job for another 50 years
Jerry Rice is married to a white woman
Bernie Williams is a turd burgler.
Quote:Jerry Rice is married to a white woman
and david gerst is married to Liza minelli. whats your point?
Who the hell is David Gerst? You are gay for even knowing whoever that stupid person is.
Quote:Who the hell is David Gerst? You are gay for even knowing whoever that stupid person is.
his name was in the papers for like a week. crawl out from under your rock ,pale bloated worm!
Froy is gay.
If Piazza is gay, it will be funny to see all the Mets fans who are worried about being masculine burn their Piazza jerseys cause they don't want to look gay.

I could care less if he's gay or not...it would actually be good if he was in a way because he's already famous and established...it wouldn't affect his career and it would open the door for others to come out.
Ricky Martin is gay. But, you were in Menudo, so you'd know that already.
Quote:his name was in the papers for like a week. crawl out from under your rock ,pale bloated worm!

Not my papers, Screech. I don't live in NY. It's not the center of the universe you know.
Pages: 1 2 3