CDIH

Full Version: Who the fuck are these people?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
People with 0 posts:

pogmohon
MaadMaan
boobookittyfuk
Tazz1376
OldSenileGuy
Sphincter
Mrs. Moosen
TJLamb0518
Forsaken
Mav
Sly
mustang
Mike Rotch
Colonel Will Bill
ChowderPuke
Turk
ASSHEAD
pman
NJDude
atomic punk
flynn

poghomon?? sphincter??? Mav?? ok, i know who that is. But who the fuck are half these people. I demand answers now!!!

EDIT: These people have posted but I have no clue who they are either:

JeffSuffers
asswipe
CrimsonKing
ColdNSexyGoddess
Erole
St*rF*cker
Meni
*A*
GoodTimeSlim
Lord Reefer

<font color="EEEEEE">

Edited By The Sleeper on May 22 2002 at 05:52
I contiplated answering your questions but then decided that i would give you a resounding go fuck yourself instead.

No, really, go fuck yourself.
FUCK!!!! Meni has defiled this place????

These were the sheep that followed Gonzo through the portal before is was slammed shut and they were thrown out.

We do not need to know who they are, nor care to.
Quote:OldSenileGuy
Gah damn wannabe's
Quote:I contiplated answering your questions but then decided that i would give you a resounding go fuck yourself instead.

No, really, go fuck yourself.
ok, Maynard, who are they?
Quote:ok, Maynard, who are they?
dude, thats a fucking low blow.
bravo ::golf clap::
Seriously I think they should all be deleted, fucking lurkers
Lucking Furkers! :pissed:
They moved on and started their own message board. It's called a WarmEveningInthePark.net. Check it out. It gets really wild when MaadMaan starts on about fucking ASSHEAD's sister.
Is ColdNSexyGoddess the resident fat chick with a hot sig pic there?
EeeeeK! :-o
Yeah. They say she's a real "twat". :lol:
Hey, it's fun talking about these people since they will most likely never read this. JeffSuffers is clearly a raving homosexual, I mean, waht kind of name is that. oooooh, he's suffering, boo hoo for him. And what is with St*rF*cker. Sicne when is "Star" a bad word. oh, i get it, the asterisk represents a star. GAY!! However, I wish ASSHEAD posted, that's a great screenname.
Quote:Mike Rotch
Ya think he is related to Mike Hunt? :clueless:
boobookittyfuk <----chink
MaadMaan

he must be a craazy guy
Forsaken sounds like a goth dude (or fat goth chick), and pman reminds me of an indian kid i knew named piyush, but everyone would call him "pman" cause piyush is such a horrible name.
the saddest part is that you went through the directory and took note of all the people who haven't posted:disappointed:
I heard JeffSuffers bought a house recently in the Hamptons with Sam Champion.
Colonel Will Bill

i bet he's not really a colonel
Pages: 1 2 3