CDIH

Full Version: Who would win in a fight between....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A Pirate and a 12 year old French School Girl?

NOTE: The pirate has a advanced case of Scurvy.
I'm gonna go with the pirate. Even in this diseased state, the weapons advantage alone has him way in the lead. Not to mention the instinctive flight reflex so common in the french.
Is the girl a Navy SEAL?
Quote:Is the girl a Navy SEAL?
No, just French.
does the pirate have two functioning eyes?
Well unless she were a SEAL, she'd have no chance. Since not only is she 12, and a girl, she's also French. French people are the biggest pussies ever, so it could be a dead pirate, and she'd still probably lose.
I'm proud of you guys. Four replies so far and not a Brokenjaw joke among them.

Edited By Danked on May 30 2002 at 9:30
if the pirate had a wooden leg, the little girl can run circles around the pirate while throwing rocks, and with his case of scurvy that could be costly

so, does he have a wooden leg?
Pirate
(1) Peg Leg
(1) Hook Hand
(1) Patch-covered eye
(1) Parrot Familiar
Advanced case of Scurvy

12 year old French SchoolGirl
No basic fighting skills
All appendages in tact
Disease-Free (or as Disease-Free as a French person can get)
Very Fast (though usually running away)
No Armpit Hair (hasn't hit puberty yet..... quiet down Snuka)
A Screamer (again, she is French, so this is expected)
NOTE: She cannot Surrender in this fight
would sacrificing a few million Jews count as surrendering?
is she fat?

edit - is she tall, or averaged size school girl?

Edited By HedCold on May 30 2002 at 9:36
I think we all win in this scenario.
Quote:I think we all win in this scenario.
Oh, I don't know... how bad could scurvy be?
This is easy.... the french girl is going to run, because that's what french girls do. But, a pirate with scurvy is sure to die. (There's not a lot of fruit on the open sea.) So, the french girl wins, but only in the end. The pirate wins the battle, the french girl wins the war.
the french cannot win, its not possible. she will refuse to fight, thats just her nature.

the pirate will give her scurvy and both will eventually die. wait a minute, is scurvy even contagious? ill have to think about that one.

besides, he will fuck her ass up with that hook hand, one eye or not.
maybe she'll just suck off his mate in the leiu
Quote:No Armpit Hair (hasn't hit puberty yet
there goes my theory, i give up
Mmmmmmm....schoolgirls.
[Image: hither2.jpg]
I don't know. I am sure we under estimate the pugnatious nature of any pre-teen girl. French or not, all the pirate would need to say is "you, little girl, have a fat ass" and she would go ape shit and rip his other eye out. Remember, it is the French men who surrender and the French women who just lay back and take it. The children are the fucking bad-asses.
Didn't anyone see Le Femme Nikita?
Pages: 1 2