CDIH

Full Version: Grocery shopping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was thinking that since all of us eat, clean etc.. that we could all get together and go grocery shopping. It won't cost us any more than usual, and if we "barter" our coupons we can actually save money.

Who's in?
:disappointed:
who wants to push me in the cart? WEEEEEEEEEE:bouncer:
I say we plan a trip to egg Slash's house instead! :bouncer: Who's in!
Who goes to the grocery store anymore?? Online grocery shopping rocks....:thumbs-up:
[Image: Shopping%20Cart.jpg]

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:bouncer:
VG...I hate pushing the cart.....and I never go grocery shopping traditionally....but, I will push you in the cart! :bouncer: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Quote:I was thinking that since all of us eat, clean etc.. that we could all get together and go grocery shopping. It won't cost us any more than usual, and if we "barter" our coupons we can actually save money.
it took you 12 hours to come up with this? pathetic, truly pathetic.
can i wear that nifty beer helmet?:loveya:
Can someone pick me up a box of Lucky Charms and Fruity Pebbles?
Quote:Can someone pick me up a box of Lucky Charms and Fruity Pebbles?
Ask Sleeper. He's the cereal guru.
Question: Do you buy name brand stuff or save money by buying the store brand generic stuff?
Quote:Can someone pick me up a box of Lucky Charms and Fruity Pebbles?
OAS.....don't you need more fiber in your diet? :-D

Ok......I am going to push VG in the cart......can we have a fruit throwing fight in the produce aisle?
heh...i am so throwing these:

[Image: watermelon.jpg]
You just like to talk about your melons. Rolleyes
that's funny...cause you are the one who brought them up..not meRolleyes
Quote:OAS.....don't you need more fiber in your diet?
No, that steady diet of sultry sex keeps me regular. :lol:
Quote:it took you 12 hours to come up with this? pathetic, truly pathetic.

yet it's better than the barter idea. Hmmm.
I'm hanging out at the Shoprite on Rt. 59 today. You are all welcome to join me. I will have my sig pic taped onto my shirt so you'll know who I am.
Can someone pick me up a case of Rolling Rock while you're out? It's hot...

Quote:Question: Do you buy name brand stuff or save money by buying the store brand generic stuff?
Depends what's on sale....and if Mr. Spit is with me (he never looks at prices, just throws stuff into the cart) There's certain things like mayonaise and toilet paper that you have to buy name brand though....
Pages: 1 2