CDIH

Full Version: The market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
if you people arent buying stocks right now you are insane.you will never get prices like this again. the S&P alone is a bargain hunters dream
Would you like to buy some of my stock that I bought the last time someone said that. The market has lost over 600 points in the last 3 weeks. hell I have 14000 options on company stock that isn't worth half of what my option was at. Would you like some of that too? You can wallpaper at least a 7000 sq ft home with it.
you suck at teh stocks:rofl:
I'll just keep all my money thanks.
It's only good to buy something that is gauranteed to go back up...since that's really nothing...me and my broke ass will not be playing the market...although I wish I had $$ to buy Krispy Kreme.
Quote:although I wish I had $$ to buy Krispy Kreme.
A donut or the whole company?

Arpi, over the last six months, I have sucked at teh stocks. :crackhead:
Quote:I'll just keep all my money thanks
what money?
Quote:It's only good to buy something that is gauranteed to go back up...
you are a godamned genius! why didnt i think of that?!?!

Edited By Arpikarhu on June 07 2002 at 2:56
Quote:what money?
What are you, my fucking accountant now?

You suck at the insults.
Quote:You suck at the insults.
didnt mean to offend your sensibilities shecky
Quote:you are a godamned genius! why didnt i think of that?!?!
Read the rest of my sentence jack ass...after the last crash they were like oh...buy these stocks...blah blah...it's not a gauranteed way to make money..it's just like gambling...

And the stocks, not a doughnut, I'm not that poor.
Quote:didnt mean to offend your sensibilities shecky
Not at all. I have no problems with my bankroll thanks. I just don't feel like risking my money in a horrible market.
the ipo of krispy kreme would have made you rich
Yeah, Arpi. Been there, done that. It was called End of Sept. Early October just after 9/11. All my stocks are back down at WHAT I BOUGHT THEM AT OR LOWER. Probably take ANOTHER 6 months before they get back up to where they should be at by now.

We can blame (or thank in Arpi's case) Isreal, Palestinians, Indians, Pakistanis, Al Queda, the Taliban, Bush's "Tax Refund" and a whole list of others.
Quote:Bush's "Tax Refund
ding ding ding!!!
Quote:the ipo of krispy kreme would have made you rich

I know...I tried to gather some fundage together to buy it, but I don't make that kind of money.
i was wondering when people were going to pick the right answer to blame this on!
Quote:We can blame (or thank in Arpi's case) Isreal, Palestinians, Indians, Pakistanis, Al Queda, the Taliban, Bush's "Tax Refund" and a whole list of others.

Or an extremey over inflated market that still has a long way to go to adjust itself. All of the other excuses are just, well excuses.

Edited By OAS on June 07 2002 at 3:13
Quote:I'll just keep all my money thanks.
I concur.

You always hear tales of people making a mint in the stock market. I've watched a couple of my friends lose big time money trying to beat the market.

So, as mayfag said, I'll just keep all my money, thanks.

This reminds me of the big lotto jackpot where my entire office put in $5 a piece to buy a bunch of tickets. They were all making fun of me for not buying into it. The next day I still had my $5, and they all had a shattered dream...

Edited By Kid Afrika on June 07 2002 at 3:23
Quote:I'll just keep all my money thanks.
I concur.

CD's and bonds are looking pretty good about now. I miss the Clinton economy.
Quote:CD's
Thats where all my money goes too. I just bought two new cd's last night. Really good stuff. :thumbs-up:
Pages: 1 2 3 4