CDIH

Full Version: Man down - and it's one of our own. - Afdude is in the hospital.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I got an email from one of AFDude's friends. Dave got blindsided by a drunk driver. He's in a hospital in Dallas. Here's what I know from the email.

*****DETAILS EDITTED AT THE REQUEST OF A CERTAIN SOMEONE HERE*******

If I hear anything else, I'll let you guys know. Oh and if any of you tools think is some kind of cruel joke on my part, it's not. Unless Dave is fucking with my head, this is serious shit.

Edited By Grumpy on June 10 2002 at 3:26
God damn. I hope he's ok. I'll shoot him an email, but if you talk to him first, tell him my prayers are with him.
that's awful. i hope he is ok:disappointed:
oooh nooo :disappointed:
:disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:
wow....i feel bad...Sad
seatbelts people!!! wear them!
:-(
that sucks, i hope he's okay
That sucks shit. Oh vertically challenged one, let his friend know that if we can do anything to help out, let us know. You know how to get in touch with us.
texans are scary. the state is scary. you can legally drive around drinking a beer and have a weapon(gun) in the vehicle and it doesn't have to be out in plain view.

let's hope afdood is ok.
Those BASTARDS!
Fucking irony man. The guy is in the Air Force during wartime, and something bad happens to him on leave. This just fucking sucks.

Do you have an address we can send cards or nudie books or something Grump?
Hey!!! I wanna know why the fuck he's being transferred to a "hotel". Wouldn't a hospital be a better place for someone who has been injured in such a way?
Fucking Dallas. Terrible things happen to people in cars in that god forsaken dump in the prarie.
Quote:Hey!!! I wanna know why the fuck he's being transferred to a "hotel".
Quite possibly because they are releasing him from the hospital to go home, except he doesn't live in Texas. So he's going to a hotel to get rest. Probably figured thats better than barracks.

Just a guess though.
Maymay - I'm waiting to hear from his friend. As soon as I know anything, I'll pass it on. (if no one objects to the updates.)
Quote:(if no one objects to the updates.)
No, please do.
Bummer! Hope yer alright Dude!
seat belts for sure...i just started driving...i always buckle up and make the people in the car with my buckle up....safety first
hope everything turns out ok. :disappointed:
Pages: 1 2 3