CDIH

Full Version: The barrel - It's your turn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This here is the OFFICIAL BARREL! Whoever is in the barrel will be tormented until someone changes who is in the barrel. Anyone but the person in the barrel can change the victim. The victim will be humiliated and tormented by anyone on this board. I take it everyone is smart enough to know the limits and how far to take it.

The dopey asses that dont come down here and look in this sess pool may never know what hit them if they never check. If you feel like you want to extend the torment outside this thread for the person in the barrel you have my best wishes and please do so.

To show I'm a good sport I elect myself to be in the barrel first. I will remain in the barrel until someone chooses someone else to be in the barrel.

BRING IT ON!!!!!
snuka has bad breath....
was that too far?
I am passing the buck on to Hybrid. May he treat the barrel with respect. :poke:
here we have Hybrid playing the "catcher" at the last board softball game.

[Image: a41.jpg]
So the person doesn't have to post for us to make fun of them!!! :bouncer: What a nice change we don't have to keep basking the same 3 people.

ok..... hybrid.... I wouldn't stop to spit on hybrid if his nuts were on fire, in fact, I'd get out my zippo, and squeeze out any left over light fliud onto him & then warm my hands by his burning bush!
i hate you jack.
would you mind if i threw some sterno gel on him as he burns ladi?
Here's the flame retardant gloves, smear away, make sure you get it in his ears..... never mind why I had them in the trunk.

When he's "well done" I have a saw & a shovel. We're good to go. :thumbs-up:
thats what gay's get. i guess he didnt suck deep enough at that softball game and someone hired ladi for a hit. oh wait this just in.....people just got disgusted that they found out it wasnt pine tar on the bats. Hybrid was just sticking them up the forbidden fortress barrel end first.
Are you kidding, he got thrown out of the Civil War Museum for trying to mount the cannons. He was so disappointed when he found out they were inactive & couldn't shoot the cannon ball up in there for a souvenir.
we are really putting Hybrid out there that he is a bit on the LOVES TO SUCK AND TAKE COCK IN THE ASS side.

with the cannon and baseball bat its obvious he doesnt like veiny mules.

i guess thats why if a guy has a thick vein down the center of his stalk he wraps it as tight as possible with saran wrap. oh that hybrid...quite the thinker.
Oooooh I get it, smooooth

I thought he was just to cheap to spring for the condoms. He's really a Shim, and afraid of getting knocked up.
you mean he is not pregnant now?
I think that's either a tumor or a beer gut.

Ok, we'll test it.... someone tie him to the bumper... if he bounces .... wait which is rubberier ... ah forget it, just drive!
[Cartman] I Love you guys...[/Cartman]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
me too :-)
is it illegal to take Hybrid, the 17 year old little cum guzzlin shit out the back of shed, tie him up to the lawm mower, stick a rake up his ass and clean the leaves in my yard?
It's perfectly legal...
In fact, in some states it's mandatory...
Get those fucking leaves cleaned up already!
good, i'll clean this weekend. don't make plans for saturday hybrid. I have plans for you...........

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><div align="center">NEW BARREL RESIDENT</div></span>

The one, the only: <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>SLUGGO</span>

It's time abuse mr. 3 nips. he's been nice too long. I think it's time for him to be pissed off again and have him shit on Arpi. Have fun with the retard folks.
DO ME FUCKTARDS!!! Confusedmokey:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5