CDIH

Full Version: My girlfriend in utah - ....took care o' bidness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, this is where the old board went!! Yeah, yeah, i know, it's been here a while but my child bride out in Utah was having second doubts so i had to go out there and deal with the situation.....things are more gooder now, this time i won't leave her on the side of the road in a pile of burning tampons and AIDS infected rubbers like my last girlfriend in California.

(.....takes break to wipe "Abduction Sex" off Hammer)

So, what have I missed??
Hmmm.....not much. Your sexual exploits beats anything that happened around here.

Or there was this one thing.....nah...you don't wanna hear about it.
The one thing i do want to hear about is how to get my friggin Sig pic to show. I feel like an AIDS patient without my AZT.
Go to Your Control Panel
Personal Info
Edit Your Profile
IT goes in the signature box.

And the reason you feel like an AIDS patient is because you are one.
LOL..I hosted it on Yahoo...it's not gonna show anyway
test.....

Try that site lol

Edited By onehung on July 02 2002 at 8:36
Ahh, the smell of fresh shit has arrived. MAn it is good to feel your warm, putrid self oozing between my toes.:firebounce:
Quote:like my last girlfriend in California

Leave me out of this....:angry:
Awe come on Kindred....me and ol' Snuka are pals from way back....ask him who was the one who got the fire goin'....LOL...Yeah, i'm gonna rot for that one..lol!!
What? Get tired of playing with Chandra so you had to move out west and find some new blood?

Edited By Metalfan on July 03 2002 at 07:33
Yeah, after a while it got boring fucking a pile of yenta bones and listening to the clatter of her teeth as i knocked them out with my rod..lol!! I'd just tape a picture of your sisters face over her skull and plow away..lol!
Well since ya bought it up....I think you lit the match trying to ignite one of my ass rockets. But the blast was too much and the small flame on the end of the match looked like the colorado brushire. Unfortunately the body went up in flames. the good thing though it killed all the STD's. Made the second go around on the charred body a bit more safe.
Yeah, her burned little body's like banging a bag full of well burned BBQ'd chicken skins!!
:lookatme: hi Howie... did you bring presents?
As a matter of fact i did FN....in another 4 months or so you'll all see them start to pop up and emit a coppery looking substance...LOL!!
I didn't get nop fuckin presents! No one gives me shit. Well, thats not true. I almost got the HIV from FMB but the condom saved my pathetic excuse of a life.

Howie, I will not tell a lie. Sluggo told me you are nothing more than a Jimmy Snuka meets Gonzo rip off. I tried to get him to stop saying that, but, he threatened to pull out that 13 inch rugrat of his and, well, I think that will hurt. I only agreed with him so i can continue to shit comfortably. You understand, right?
Nope Sean, you got it right man...i'm completely a "Jimmy Snuka Eats Gonzo rape off"......and 13 inches....come on man, we've seen you take more than that at one of KFC's gay trailer tupperware parties....I personally saw you walking out the door with a 16" pasta bowl....LOL!! I wasn't there.....i saw ya from across the street in Ladi's trailer while I was trying to sight KFC's huge hack of a melon in my crosshairs!
Sure, sure, shoot the fuckin mesnger. Thats fine, I can cope.

pssst.....it was 15 inches and I use it for angel hair pasta. Stop laughing, it's true.
I knew i smelled something truly rancid mixing with the normal odiforous expulsions wafting out of the shortbus... I just thought somebody had unearthed all the phillipinno bodies in Gonzo's cellar.. but NOOOO, it couldn't be something as pleasant as that.. it had to be HOWIE.... Snuka was bad enough.. but the two of them.... we're doomed...

oh.. hiya Howie.. what are the Skin anomalies of choice this week?:bouncer: :bouncer:
Quote:MWDF I am as straight as an arrow and get all the chicks

That old gag!:rofl:
Pages: 1 2