CDIH

Full Version: Kfc....same lame garbage, just a new name!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well it appears the thread was locked before i could reply, so here it is!

Quote:Use lots of language and colorful imagery to get attention when he realizes he can't fight back.

What are you gonna do? Use your almighty powers to flood and/or edit my posts with your shit? Oh wait, you don't have those powers here.

Nor do you have them OA. Burned that bridge, oops. And in case you missed that, I was welcomed back at OA. And its funny, I'm actually known as a decent contributor there.

"Sanctuary" at RF? That's pathetically stupid to say on your part. The only reason you won't go there is because your idiotic ass would be banned in about three seconds because the mods there wouldn't put up with your, *ahem* "shit".

Can't fight back you pile of Shit...I can take you anyday Scumbag! You are laughed at no matter where you go. As far as not being welcomed back to O&A, you are so wrong. When i came back i was offered a Mod spot again but didn't want it! Shows how much you know you misinformed bag of shit! You'd give your left tit for any kind of position where people looked up to you. All you are is a cancerous lesion on the sack of message boards tool!! You're so looking for people to accept you. When I sign off this message board I have a life, you probably sit there in front of your computer in your 3 days old stained underwear eating oreo's and touching that filthy pile of flesh you call a cock!! The only difference between you and dan from Hoboken is that he occasionally has something funny or interesting to say.

And as far as me posting on the R&F board, It's fucking retarded.....you completely fit in over there, it's a god damn colony of bad posting, lame humored douchebags. You are a <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><marquee>Hack</marquee></span>, you've always been a hack and always will be a hack. If for one minute you could step out of that mess of a body of yours and see what we see, you'd puke!!
I fucked up i guess, I meant to move the fuckin thread, not lock it. Point at me and laugh for a suck.
Quote:When i came back i was offered a Mod spot again but didn't want it!

I can confirm this. Howie has ALWAYS had an open invite back there as poster and mod.

As for RF, I hear Upuauat left KFC a love-note there. :loveya:
Quote:The dolphin fucker wrote:

The only reason you won't go there is because your idiotic ass would be banned in about three seconds because the mods there wouldn't put up with your, *ahem* "shit".

Now...I won't get involved in the raping of a fish raper by the demented beast known as Howie...I would, however, like to comment on the shithole that is RF, since the topic has been opened for discussion.

A while back, me and a certain demented asslicker known as Snuka got bored and decided to add some life to that piece of shit crap lovey-dovey fag hag board. Ya know what happened? A certain mod with a telephone pole stuck up his ass named GVAC decided that "a message board is no place for humor". And by the way dipshit, it wasn't 3 seconds. it was 3 weeks to get banned the first time. The other 12 times...well....that was just for shits and giggles to piss of GVAC.

As for the "shit" humor that goes on there...everyone seemed to enjoy it. Everyone except a certain mod. hell....I even had a few of the other mods tell me it's about time someone shook the place up....With this being said (and why I say it, I don't know), I have a question for Howie...

Yo Dickbreathe....did you ever get the doctor to look at that spastic colon of yours or are you still leaving shit trails as you walk past the orphanage?
LMAO...How goes it Grump ya 'ol cornhole rimming adobted bag of runny afterbirth..LOL!! Nah, i decided to save some money and go over to Ladi's trailer where she took a hot poker out of the burning 55 gal. drum of trash behind her house and cauterized it for me. Now i only leak out of where i'm supposed to leak..lol!! I was puzzled as to why when she pulled the poker out of the drum there was a charred fetus arm hanging off it?? Any guess??
i keep thinking becky got vulgar over the weekend...
Quote:And its funny, I'm actually known as a decent contributor there.

Rolleyes
Just Jon is comedy gold.
That site sucks so hard, my head caved in!!! I think they all lost their mouses up their butts! :fuckoff:
over-moderating sucks ass
Quote:And its funny, I'm actually known as a decent contributor there.

yeah sure....and everyone on rf.net loves you too. Would you like me to share the comments I've heard?

and btw - 3 seconds huh? interesting. very very interesting. I hope your friends appreciate the company you recently invited over there. I hear your guests are good people.
Not just that... you should see the stuff they whine about. Sure some of our threads aren't up to par either.... but there is a whole forum for RELATIONSHIPS!!!! I'm not happy, I'm alone, no one loves me boo hoo!!

Oh, they have a game forum too, where they keep the Word Game. :lol:
I hear JustJon has stock options on RF. :rofl:
I have no doubts that many people on RF hate me. I've heard everything that I'm a pompous, egotistical, arrogant person; one who starts shit with other people and calls people names. Boo fucking hoo. Half the shit is lies, half the shit is real, and all of the shit, at this point, I don't fucking care. At least three of the mods hate me; two have problems with me.

What was the fucking point of going over to RF and starting shit anyway? That's on par with someone from a Don & Mike board posting on OA or Poison Ivy starting her own super-cool site.
Just to ruffle some feathers :thumbs-up:
Ladi, what did you do to get banned?
Quote:What was the fucking point of going over to RF and starting shit anyway? That's on par with someone from a Don & Mike board posting on OA or Poison Ivy starting her own super-cool site.

It was a point to make after comments you made about my being banned!! Goes to show how much you know douchebag!! And for the record....you're not very well-liked anywhere. TOOL!! I was over there checking things out and was stunned at the lameness of the topics and shit that people were saying. Talk about being a part of some retarded commune! Ugghhh! Everyone put on your robes and sing Kumbayah (Yeah Grump, i stole that line from you)! Smile

Edited By Bag of Shit Howie on July 10 2002 at 3:15
Something like this....

(Do the posts show up?)
sorry tenbatz everyone on the planet earth hates you, its just not the lil people on rf.net
I think that pinkflamingogirl is a guy.
Pages: 1 2