CDIH

Full Version: Who would you go gay for.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Tell me what same sex celebrity attracts you enough to consider having sex with them.

I am going to assume that there is a likely hood that more women might respond to this thread. Though I am curious to know who really rocks MayMay and Arpi's world.

I am a devout hetero sexual, so I don't really have an answer.

Although...... power is an aphrodesiac.
so maybe I'd bend over for Sean, but that's about it.
As long as he doesn't get "touchy-feely" with me, I want it rough.
I knew you were a faeg!
Did you think up this topic when rubbing out a batch to Brad Pitt?
nah, some of your pics I saw at Lent's site,
you're so dreamy.
I am surprised that someone replied to this message. The simple fact that you read the title and still read the thread means that you are Bi-curious, DGW. I will not read this message. Call me a homophobe, I don't care. DGW is a faggot.
Eat a DICK!
This is what i have to wake up to? Ken wanting to be my catcher? What the fuck is wrong with you, dude? If I am supposed to be honored by this, well, ummmm, I'm not. I am kind of skeeved out by the whole idea.

But, you are right about one thing, DGW is kind of dreamy in an odd sort of way.:firebounce:
i think carrot top is dreamy ;-)
Do you like to dial down his middle?

(ok that was a maymay line.... I have no idea what I mean by that)
Sloats, If I was a fag I still wouldn't fuck you with Seans dick and Maymay pushing.

Dreamy??? You guys are making me blush!:loveya:
Quote:Seans dick and Maymay pushing.

A joke is a joke, I understand this. Just please for the love of god, don't ever put that fucknut behind me or near me for that matter. He's just creepy.

Thank you, drive through and have a good day.
hmmmmm Grumpy just logged on, so we will soon hear about his erotic dreams of Herve Villichez
Quote:hmmmmm Grumpy just logged on, so we will soon hear about his erotic dreams of Herve Villichez
Or maybe a new joke....nah!!!!!!
Quote:hmmmmm Grumpy just logged on

Fuckin stalker.......go suck maymay's dick and then kill yourself...tool!
Salma Hayek :thumbs-up:
Quote:Salma Hayek
me too:loveya:
Ladi and Salma Hayek,
there is a vision that is worth :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
Quote:Or maybe a new joke

Quote:Fuckin stalker.......go suck maymay's dick and then kill yourself...tool!

Nope, same old joke. Oh well, good thing I didn't bet against the spread on that one, I think it was rigged.
Sorry Sean - No new jokes.....The midget's funney bag has run dry. I'm just gonna stick to abusing Ken and Arpi - The ButtFuck twins.
Quote:I'm just gonna stick to abusing Ken and Arpi - The ButtFuck twins.

How shall I ever survive the verbal onslaught of Grumpy???
Rolleyes
getting insulted by Grumpy is like reading the Fuck You thread at OA.com, after you read the first couple it's pretty much tedious monotony thereafter.
It's like watching de-clawed cats fight.
A whole lot of noise and getting hit by powder puffs :crackhead:
Pages: 1 2 3