CDIH

Full Version: Ozzfest - What to expect?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Most of the concerts I've gone to have been rather... subtle...

will my Zack Morris looks get me killed at Ozzfest? Smile

Or do I just wear all-black and pray some dude with a mullet doesn't kill me? Smile
Quote:Most of the concerts I've gone to have been rather... subtle...
and I'm the emo fag :-D

you will get your ass kicked and you will enjoy every bloody second of it:firebounce:
Quote:Topic: Ozzfest, What to expect?
expect good music and a damned good time.............. i'll be there too.

no i don't have a mullet, but you wouldn't want to meet up with me in a mosh pit.
pssst, LZ, Don't tell anyone but I am secretly hoping you get a bottle knocked upside that thick skull of yours. No major damgae but enough to knock you out for a couple is all i really ask.:firebounce:
sean, i have yet to get knocked out at any show.......ever. my head is like a cinder block!
see, I knew you were going to say that, thats why I told you that I am behind you 100% of getting knocked the fuck out.
:rofl:
Wear this, I'm sure you'll be just fine.....
[Image: BRS98766.jpg]
Quote:and I'm the emo fag

big difference between Bruce and Van Halen and emo, faggot
Bruce is emo
How the hell is Bruce indie-dork-punk?
He sings with emotion, thus he is emo.
i meant emo as in attitude, not just the music. i like emo, yet i don't mind tearing shit up at shows.

homo.
Wooooo, watch out for CriticsloveMosh at the shows. He is a force to be reckoned with!!
fo sheeeeeeeeezy!

but i wouldn't be caught dead doing the hardcore dancing bullshit. those guys look like figure skaters who don't realize they need ice. they are fun to laugh at usually.

Edited By criticslovesnatch on July 08 2002 at 9:49
Quote:they are fun to laugh at usually.
Except when they are beating you up?
SPINKICKS FUCKING OWN!!!
HEY I CAN FLAIL MY ARMS WITH TOTAL DISREGARD FOR BODILY HARM! HOW HARDCORE AM I??
Seriously though, that shit is better then that hoppity-skippity dance around a circle those punk kids do to Catch 22.
you laugh, but i got my ass kicked more at a catch 22 show than at most others than i've been to. it was in a really really small venue and people were packed so tight that they couldn't open pits, so the whole floor became a pit. i got rocked, it was fun has hell though.

Quote:Except when they are beating you up?
great tactic to use...stand elbows out, they wont come spinkicking in your direction twiceConfusedmokey:
Pages: 1 2