CDIH

Full Version: Never too late
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
to have a happy childhood!

I dunno, I've regressed age since my birthday. I don't take things too seriously anymore.

And I take the time to have fun, even doing the most mundane things.... like, running and riding a shopping cart through the aisles of a grocery store.

or looking for seashells at the beach; or running around Great Adventure like a little kid...

I like my change in attitude...
Am I the only silly one around here?
i am feeling a round of Kumbaya coming on.
Second childhood is great cause now you can afford to do all the stuff you wanted to do as a kid. :thumbs-up:
Does looking up little girls' skirts and laughing at burping and farting count as second childhood-type behavior?

If so, then yes, I'm there.

If not, I guess I'm just childish.
I was riding the shopping cart through the parking lot to my car at the grocery store over the weekend. I got a stern look of disapproval from a stately gentleman I passed.
there is nothing funnier than a good fart. nuff said!
You've been searching for approval from men for your whole life to replace that missing from Daddy, haven't you?
WE HAVE A WINNER!!
Quote:Am I the only silly one around here?
HECK NO! SPIT!
Silly can be my middle name sometimes. I still like jumping in mudpuddles! :bouncer:
I love getting filthy looks from people, it lets you know you're making their day just a little bit more surreal
Someone hold her like Robin Williams and tell her that it's not her fault.
Confusedmokey: :firebounce: POOP!:firebounce: Confusedmokey:

I rest my case.
Galt, don't project your psychological problems onto me. I'm sorry your daddy never played catch with you :-(
I don't look for anyone's approval...
Hmmmmm......sometimes you just have to wonder what certain men's relationships with thier mommies were like. :-o
sexism is ruining this board.
Maybe he was never breast-fed as a child?
You know, actually he never did play catch with me.
Quote:Hmmmmm......sometimes you just have to wonder what certain men's relationships with thier mommies were like.

Should find out. It's usually the job description for "wife" too.
Quote:sexism is ruining this board.
nah, just women

jooooke
Quote:Maybe he was never breast-fed as a child?
Hey Spit wanna help me re-live childhood?????
Pages: 1 2 3