CDIH

Full Version: strike three
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You are the biggest piece of shit I have ever encountered in all the time I have been on any message board.

First, you come into a debate and contribute JACK SHIT. Nothing but pointless insults. And when I called you on it and dared you to join the debate you ran off like the little bitch you are. Just went and cried to mommy (mommy being what you call the black guy in Rent when you blow him between costume changes.)

Arpi the Bitch

Then, because YOU don't want to read a book, you try to ruin it for everybody who does. Real fuckin mature. Gee, couldn't just NOT PARTICIPATE huh? Just a llittle too tough for your limited mind.

And then, you go and try to ruin ANOTHER book right out where ANYONE is going to see it. Nice. Your pissed at me, so your going to ruin a book for EVEYRBODY here who might want to read it.

No, I'm not ignoring you anymore. You are now my bitch. I am going to spend every moment making your time here hell.

Good thing Sean hasn't made me a MOD yet, cause you'd already be sharing the cell with the ghost of Seph.
In this thread, you spoil the ending of everything imagineable.
The roommate didn't really exist....he was a figment of a diseased mind.
...but get this, they built the school with 40 floors and 1 room in each, rather than 1 floor with 40 rooms. haha, what a rip.
Quote:First, you come into a debate and contribute JACK SHIT. Nothing but pointless insults. And when I called you on it and dared you to join the debate you ran off like the little bitch you are. Just went and cried to mommy (mommy being what you call the black guy in Rent when you blow him between costume changes.)
this is a result of my insecurity issues.

Quote:Then, because YOU don't want to read a book, you try to ruin it for everybody who does
again, insecurity issues. the truth is, i cant read.:-( a friend told me about the book. i posted that so people would thought i had read it and never figure out my sad secret. i am so ashamed!
Quote:No, I'm not ignoring you anymore
cool! it's attention that i am really after. i helps to validate me. thank you. i appreciate all of the help i can get with my low self-esteem.

Quote:cause you'd already be sharing the cell with the ghost of Seph.
not so bad, he always has good snacks.
Arpi your Retorts, were lame,
beg Sleeper for forgiveness for questioning his humor earlier.
it wasnt humor, it was the truth :-(
I may forgive, but I will never forget :angry:
you tell 'em jizzy

Edited By Ken'sPen on July 09 2002 at 12:13
wha?
Hey where did Arthur go???!!!!
he through down a challenge then ran off the board!!!!
"that's sooooo lame"
due to my selfishness and poor social skills i have made arthur feel like i ruined his book club. for this i will pay a lifetime. i can offer nothing but my sincerest apologies and the promise that nobody is angrier about this than me. i hate myself :disappointed:
Remember kids, reading is FUNdamental.
Arthur, Arpi is part of the Cell #2 faction of miscreants,
join me in Cell #1
someone spank me
I'm still trying to figure out the title of this thread. Is it some kind of satanic message if you read it backwards?
where is Dent?? Pay attention to me Arthur!!! Validate me!! VALIDATE ME!!!:lookatme: :lookatme: :lookatme: :lookatme: :lookatme: :lookatme: :lookatme:
HA ha
Apri if only you could read
You'd know he's not logged in right now!!!
[Image: gauntlet.JPG]
a little late with the gauntlet my sexy friend
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5