CDIH

Full Version: I'm hiding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This seems like a good spot.

:crouches in corner:

Edited By Maynard on Jan. 25 2002 at 11:45
Found you! ::tag:: you're it... :punch:
FUUUUCK!

Why can't people just leave me alone? :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
Because if you really wanted to be alone, you wouldn't post where you were hiding.
SHUT UP!

Go away meanie. Leave me to wallow in my misery.
Fine, I'm having a nice day.

::puts on old scratchy record of lonely violin::
::turns off the lights, closes door behind me::
Ahhhhh....to be alone.
you are so sad. you don't even know how to hide right, what a retard :bouncer:
virgingrrl Wrote:you are so sad. you don't even know how to hide right, what a retard :bouncer:
You're so fucking mean. Can you EVER say anything nice?
um, not today. maybe tomorrow
virgingrrl Wrote:um, not today. maybe tomorrow
Not likely.
haha found you Smile
Why do people never respect your wishes when you ask to be alone?
Somebody needs a new gimmick.
So it's a gimmick for someone to be honest? Maybe you should get off your fucking high horse dick. You bitch and moan about how much you fucking hate oa.com because of the way it's run. Now that your here, Sean empowers you to make a difference here, let you be heard, and you do nothing. Go get a fucking clue. Oh, so I guess you realized that getting everything you want isn't all it's cracked up to be eh?
hey may may, lighten up.
Kid Afrika Wrote:hey may may, lighten up.
Go shove it up your ass . You're wound tighter than anyone I've ever talked to.
Be drinkable.

The last thing I'm going to do here is discourage people from posting. I thought you, in your infinite wisdom, would've realized that. I bust your ballies a little bit and you get your panties in a bunch? Relax man, it's not that serious. I guess I just didn't realize how sensitive you are, SISSY!!! :p

:lol:
Hi Maymay. How did you get yourself into this here little pickle?
LunaBabe Wrote:Hi Maymay. How did you get yourself into this here little pickle?
What pickle is that?
Pages: 1 2