CDIH

Full Version: Hey hedfag!!!@@#$!!! - CDIH -AM Thread Of The Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:i know i'm better and stuff, and i don't need to take this. so like, yea. blah blah, take that, good day.
What the fuck? How dare you "blah blah" me. You ain't got it like that. It is on!
Oh shit, he just insulted your dad, and fucked your momma in the ass.

That's a damn shame.
thats how i do. if you don't like it, then tough
Oh man, now HE just insulted your momma and fucked your DADDY in the ass.

That's a damn shame.
What the hell has this message board come to? :disappointed:

It's Your daddy just blew him while your momma licked his nuts..

damn...
Quote:thats how
that's how what? you pathetic piece of dirt. Keep spouting your shit. see if i care
Quote:i do
I do?? what are you getting married? Who's youre husband? FAG!
Quote:if you
Whoa! Now you're getting personal. Bring that shit up on the board again and I'm gonna fuck you up plenty next time we meet.
Quote:don't like it,
You know who I don't like. YOU!
Quote:then
then what?
Quote:tough
oh ok
You guys are fucking gay for each other.

[Image: sm7.gif]
Quote:see if i care
you keep responding don't you, so you must. YOU MUST!!!

Quote:Whoa! Now you're getting personal. Bring that shit up on the board again and I'm gonna fuck you up plenty next time we meet.
so now you're threatening me? threatening ME?!?

and i'm offended that this thread title only had one exclamation point, instead of the three in all the others. i see how it truly is.
Quote:you keep responding don't you, so you must. YOU MUST!!!
That's because I'm just playing you like a puppet! LIKE A PUPPET! I'M FUCKING GEPPETO OVER HERE!
Quote:so now you're threatening me? threatening ME?!?
dude, it's just a message board. Learn the difference between the internet and reality. Oh, and I'm gonna beat the shit out of you next time we meet. Seriously.
Quote:and i'm offended that this thread title only had one exclamation point, instead of the three in all the others. i see how it truly is.
Shit
does anyone wanna be my friend?

I'll write a poem for you.
Quote:does anyone wanna be my friend?
Dude, I have friends outside a message board, why don't you get a life.
Quote:I'M FUCKING GEPPETO OVER HERE!
and i'm the faggot?

Quote:dude, it's just a message board. Learn the difference between the internet and reality. Oh, and I'm gonna beat the shit out of you next time we meet. Seriously.
omgomgomgomg you just threatened me in front of the whole board for them all to see. you truly are pathetic. truly, you really are. you pathetic, truly pathetic, little excuse for a man.
Quote:Dude, I have friends outside a message board, why don't you get a life.

I HAVE NO LIFE!!!

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR APPROVAL!!!!

brb I have to buy a DVD, cause I'm the only one who apparently does that.
Quote:omgomgomgomg you just threatened me in front of the whole board for them all to see. you truly are pathetic. truly, you really are. you pathetic, truly pathetic, little excuse for a man.
You know what, this will be my last response in this thread! I have better things to do LIKE HAVE AN ACTUAL LIFE!! See unlike you, I have a life. A real life. A life outside of the internet. That's right, and since I have this life outside of a message board, I will stop posting in this thread, because my life outside of a message board beckons me. So keep posting, cause I won't read it. Because I have a life. I am done posting....oh and you have no life.
Quote:You know what, this will be my last response in this thread! I have better things to do LIKE HAVE AN ACTUAL LIFE!! See unlike you, I have a life. A real life. A life outside of the internet. That's right, and since I have this life outside of a message board, I will stop posting in this thread, because my life outside of a message board beckons me. So keep posting, cause I won't read it. Because I have a life. I am done posting....oh and you have no life.
so you're going to keep fibbing about me? you don't know anything about me, so don't think you do. go ahead and keep fibbing, i don't care. really, i don't, fib all you like. people like *A* and asswipe know whats up, and thats all that matters to me. keep following people like st*rf*cker.
this fight sucked.for somebody who loves board drama, sleeper cant create it
ok, THIS is my last response. I'm serious this time. I just want to say that you got some nerve bringing other people into this discussion. It just stems from your jealousy of my relationship with ColdNSexyGoddess. Pathetic. Ok, back to my life.
i rather enjoyed it, actually.
there you go fibbing again. asshead and atomic punk can vouch for me, i never wanted anything to do with her. that was all snoteater
Whatever Cokesy McSnortsalot. Shoot up some more heroin, maybe you can lose your other arm while you're at it. And you wonder why she turned you down!
Pages: 1 2 3