CDIH

Full Version: Gooch!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:i merely bring up the point the making cdih/oa issue
How many times do I have to say that it was not the point of cdih/oa, but rather the idea of supporting VG. I wasn't asking CDIH members to join that board and make a war of it. Only that the people that are still members of both boards speak up on her behalf.

Now cut the shit. I already feel like an asshole for detracting from the thread to argue with you.

You want to play both sides and worry about what froy will think, while pretending to not care... that's your business. But, do not try to impart your bullshit ways on me.
you like fighting
no really guys, fighting about this is the answer!! thats what we should do!
that's what i'm saying cls. fighting rules!
Over-under on Kid's responses

Page 1: Gooch is fat
Page 2: You have no life/friends/meaning on earth
Page 3. I am playing you like a fiddle and I win because you converse with me.
c'mon, where's gooch?? you guys have to fight some more!! I need to know who's right and who's wrong, a fight will clearly be the best way to find out!
cls you wanna fight?
YES!!! OMFG LETS FIGHT! FIGHTING IS SOOO SUPER-NEATO!
haha, by responding you are so my bitch. i have the street cred to prove it too.
by responding to my response, i have clearly won. you are my puppet.

and my street cred is better than yours. i'm badder than you will ever be. ask anyone on the streets they'll tell you that I soooooo have it like that.
bah. me and you get dropped in the middle of woodbridge, new jersey, and we'll see who makes it out alive. you're so dead. with your little backpack.
You have both fallen under my spell and now do my bidding.

For I am Vishnu: controller of all things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG NO. my posse will be here shortly. you are so dead.
bitch, jersey doesnt have real streets. you want to play, you'll come to the real mean streets of long island. then we'll see who is really bad. FO SHEEZY!

oh and i'm going to eat now. don't think i'm conceeding defeat when i don't answer because i'm soooo schooling you.
oh, yes, how altruistic of you. You must be Vg's hero now. Let us know if you get laid or not out of it.

and dude don't give me the two-sides bullshit. belittle the argument in your predictable pulling the rug on the other person than the point...wow, something new. when will you bring up a personal issue to really get my goat when you get pissed off, like you did yo someone else yesterday, or like you did to me on oa board before you left in a well-deserved deletion of your useless posting ass. you couldn't even be a mod here, too boot, after all your ridiculous posturing. But, now please formulate my own stance. I must be protecting Froy b/c I dare disagree with your sorry-ass. Pitiful fuck. you wouldn't know truth or straight-shooting even if it came spooging out of one of your 5 monitors. Warped little miscreant. So bent out of shape, you can't even see straight, and try muddling issues into your silly world. I'm making a point in there...you're the dumbass making issue with what I'm saying letting it become a debate. I make general statements to begin and leave my thoughts, and it goes and becomes Kid A vs Gooch. From someone who has made comment on me, my weight, and even brought up my surgery...

I wonder if you get fatter from soaking up all the emotional entaglements and button pushing you create.
this is the only real way to decide a winner

[Image: sumowrestle.jpg]
sadly, we both don't need the outfits
even better
actually, gooch...
I have never, nor do I plan to, met/meet VG. It's not about getting laid, or getting in good with her. It's bigger than that. I can't blame you for questioning my actually being selfless for once. But, I assure you, my motives here are true. I actually like VG, as a person, not someone I would pursue, but someone whom I appreciate for her wit and humor. I believe that VG added something to that board by simply being there.

As for bringing up personal shit, if it gets you pissed, then it worked. Is it right? No, but do you picture me giving a fuck? All's fair in Internet arguments.

You can belittle me as much as you want, and I'll be all broken up inside because I care soooo much about your opinion of me. There are certain things that I do respect about you, but your ability to make a stand is not one of them.

You can bring up any personal shit about me that you might know, but I don't think it will get you very far. My friends don't know much about me, I wouldn't expect that you should.

You made comments, while not directly to me, about what I said about speaking out against what froy has done. I responded in kind to those comments. This argument, as well as all arguments lately is moot. You have your opinion, and I have mine. Mine just happens to be correct.
Quote:sadly, we both don't need the outfits
what's sad about it?

"I'm fat and I'm proud."

:-o :rofl: :-o
Pages: 1 2