CDIH

Full Version: Patience please. upgrades in progress - Do not defile!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the board is being upgraded. It should help with the error messages and make things much easier and safer for all. please have patience with any losses of service or bizarre quirks that might pop up. all will eventually be well. Please praise sean at every opportunity as he is being forced to deal with obnoxious and clueless tech support people on everyones behalf. thanks and have a nice day.
:fart:
Nice job on the "non defiling" Hybrid.....
that's what i'm here for
If things don't go well today will July 28th also cease to exist?
Hopefuly everything goes well with our next attempt at upgrading this shithole that I will not have to reset again.

To the people who are actually bitching over the two lost days, deal. It was that or we lose the whole seven months.
Quote:To the people who are actually bitching over the two lost days, deal. It was that or we lose the whole seven months.
you say that like it would be a bad thing...
what would we be losing?
Quote:you say that like it would be a bad thing...
what would we be losing?

Simply put, go stick your dick in a fuckin blender you douche bag.

Fine, yoiu don't like it here, thats cool.

From where I stand, "here" doesn't fuckin care for you all that much anyway.

It's a fuckin shame that even if I did reset everything, you would still be here, you would still suck and you would still be living next door to Maynard.
Hurry the fuck up.
This morning i tried to log in as an "admin". :lol:
Quote:It's a fuckin shame that even if I did reset everything, you would still be here, you would still suck and you would still be living next door to Maynard.
hey... first off, i don't live at Burger King... and secondly... lighten up Francis... i musta misplaced that [sarcasm] button :lol:
Quote:lighten up Francis
hey!! you leace sean alone!! he has a very trying 48 hours. he deserves........fuck! my suck up button just broke!
Quote:my suck up button just broke!

Sorry excuse for a moderator that's what you are.
he just installed the suck up button. it has a few bugs. not my fault!
Quote:hey!! you leace sean alone!! he has a very trying 48 hours. he deserves........fuck! my suck up button just broke!
A: - it's leave, not leace:-p
and #2: - blow me, you ass monkey... If you applied yourself half as much for your posts as you do for nuzzling Sean's colon, this would be a much nicer place.
Quote:and #2: - blow me, you ass monkey... If you applied yourself half as much for your posts as you do for nuzzling Sean's colon, this would be a much nicer place.

1) this coming from the guy who works else where.

and

2) This coming from the same guy who needs cliff notes to get the vaugest clue what is going on around here.
Regardless, Sean...
You have to admit he's got a point...

By the way, I'm kinda glad we lost a coupla days...lol
Quote:1) this coming from the guy who works else where.
work... :lol: ...oh, that's rich.... oh... and i'm such the "team player" too... :lol:
Quote:2) This coming from the same guy who needs cliff notes to get the vaugest clue what is going on around here.
for the record... as stated in my "Cliff Notes" thread... I don't have 10-20 hours a day in front of my computer to keep up with threads that go 10+ pages in a matter of hours...
Quote:for the record... as stated in my "Cliff Notes" thread... I don't have 10-20 hours a day in front of my computer to keep up with threads that go 10+ pages in a matter of hours...

Look people, yet another asshole who thinks people need to post less to suit his limited capacity.

At least he worded it different.
Quote:Look people, yet another asshole who thinks people need to post less to suit his limited capacity.

At least he worded it different.
nah.... if my capacity was limited i'd stick to reading Arpi & Ken posts.
Pages: 1 2 3