CDIH

Full Version: Jumping to the bottom of the page - I say we get rid of it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What's the word, gang? Do ANY of you actually like the fact that this board jumps to the bottom as soon as it loads? I know I don't. For those of you who do like that, there's an "End" button... right above the arrow keys. GO AHEAD, TRY IT OUT! (if it doesnt work, just click somewhere on the page once, and make sure youre not already at the bottom).

Why can't YOU hit "Home" you ask. I can. But that's not the point. By the time the page loads I'm already reading a few posts down... then i have to get back up and then scroll down again.

Before I get ahead of myself, though, Sean, would it be easy to change that bit of code?
:rofl: :rofl:
this can only get funnier:rofl:
synt...you have no idea what you just did
Ok, adsfabertsvrtanicankica has just informed me I'm an idiot. Nothing to see here folks, drive through. (Just for the record, Amy agreed with me)
We've been through this before, but thats ok.

We can not change the code for it, the quick reply box is a neccesity for us. It cuts down on CGI usage by a significant amount. If you do notice to the left of the quick reply box is a huge red link that says "The Top", just click it and it takes you to the top.
Quote:(Just for the record, Amy agreed with me)
:rofl:
sounds more like she set you up.... chump!!!! :lol:
it is annoying, but tolerable.

kind of like me.
Quote:it is annoying, but tolerable.

kind of like me.

No, because I like the quick reply box.
Hoo Hoo
My page doesn't jump to the bottom when it loads. Maybe you need to upgrade your browser.
What browser are you using?
Internet explorer
I'm using IE as well, maybe there is some way to change our settings?

Where's the geeks when you need them, not like they have lives.
No, there's no way to change the settings for it. I'm just better than you.
Either that, or Maynard is really Bill Gates...
Mine doesn't do it either. You probably need to get newer Internets. Just download them
It could be your protocol to the scripting server isn't functioning properly.
Quote:No, there's no way to change the settings for it. I'm just better than you.

I have officially stopped defending you when I talk to sean.
like anything you said changed seans total hatred for all that is maymay
I just re-routed my proxy configurer, tweaked the code transmogrifier setting to "code-x fragmentation", and re-biased the e-mail capacitors, and my screen looks fine now.
Pages: 1 2 3