CDIH

Full Version: Have you ever jacked off while shitting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Come on don't act like you have't.
i thought about trying it once, but
a)bad positioning.the way my junk sticks out, its a bad jerk off angel with the toilet
b)i prefer to pull out loose pubes instead.its fun, try it
c)when i shit, i'm busy shitting
I've never done both at the same time because shitting is too unpleasant and I'd rather feel really good when I jerk off. However, I've jerked off directly after I took a shit and I found it doesn't feel as good as under normal circumstances. Thus I usually try to keep them separate.
No. I have never thought about it either.
Maynard Wrote:No. I have never thought about it either.
Hey Maynard, have you ever jerked off while GOING TO LUNCH?!?!?!
Topic: Have you ever jacked off while shitting?
I know it has been said before*, but this is the worst thread i have ever had the missfortune of coming across(i have never said that before about any post*). nothing good can come of this, there are jerking threads already, just changing the locale of the actual act is not funny. :disaprove:

Edited By crack hitler on Jan. 28 2002 at 02:19
so in other words you've done it and don't wanna admit it?
Rape Fantasizer Wrote:so in other words you've done it and don't wanna admit it?
no i haven't done it. i'd admit it if i had, you should know better then that by now silly :got head:
So AM is into Blumpkins????
Quote:I've never done both at the same time because shitting is too unpleasant
taking a healthy dump is one of lifes greatest pleasures. you might want to up your fiber intake
I pee when I shit, so there'd be a problem there.
WhipThisFez Wrote:I pee when I shit, so there'd be a problem there.
Yeah, you always seemed like a tucker. :bouncer:
WhipThisFez Wrote:I pee when I shit, so there'd be a problem there.
HAHA, you're a girl.
I can't say I've done this, but I can O when I pee, without touching anything.
Rape Fantasizer Wrote:I can't say I've done this, but I can O when I pee, without touching anything.
Rape, is there anything that you CAN'T O while doing??? That would be a much shorter list.
Ants in My Pants Wrote:
Quote:I can't say I've done this, but I can O when I pee, without touching anything.
Rape, is there anything that you CAN'T O while doing??? That would be a much shorter list.
Hmmm, I don't know, I've tried to not orgasm. What would be the point?
Rape Fantasizer Wrote:Hmmm, I don't know, I've tried to not orgasm. What would be the point?
Good point.
Ants in My Pants Wrote:
Quote:Hmmm, I don't know, I've tried to not orgasm. What would be the point?
Good point.
why yes you do have a good point
Rape Fantasizer Wrote:why yes you do have a good point
Making fun of my pencil again?