CDIH

Full Version: The end of the mod survivor...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We are saying goodbye to Ikea and Adolescent as mods. Thanks guys for your help and all that happy horseshit. You will both be included in the next mod vote when the need arises.

Also, Jack is still going to code the site with me and Keyser but is also stepping down. Jack, thanks for taking one for the team dude.

One vote away from tossing Maynard! Fuck, you people sooooo let me down on that one.

At least I get to use one of our lamest smiley's for this....

:tribe:
AM will you still be my son?
Quote:One vote away from tossing Maynard! Fuck, you people sooooo let me down on that one.
I'll take one for the team....

you can ban me if you de-admin/mod maynard:loveya:
I so wish Jack would crash the board right now,
so I could vote over.
We'll ban you, if you delete froy, deal fuggy?
Gonzo, you will always be my sugar daddy.

I was going to step down anyway so I really did waste that vote on myself.
Quote:Gonzo, you will always be my sugar daddy.

:loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya:
Quote:We'll ban you, if you delete froy, deal fuggy?
only if i can come back as Spanky;-)
Quote:only if i can come back as Spanky

You could come back as alfalfa for all I care, lol.
ok... i'm gonna go on the record and say that i think there was a conspiracy...

i think one or more of the "maynard loving" mod/admins logged on as an inactive member & voted those last two votes... I checked not more than an hour ago & i know it was a 3 way tie with AM, Ikea & Maynard... I think this needs immediate attention drawn to this henious situation...
Yes moron, no justice, no peace.
Quote:I think this needs immediate attention drawn to this henious situation...

You wanna be put on the case columbo?
Quote:Yes moron, no justice, no peace.
shaddup kid... you're bothering the adults.
Quote:One vote away from tossing Maynard! Fuck, you people sooooo let me down on that one.
you did say in the poll that you would get rid of a few if it was close...one vote is close enough, isnt it?
Quote:shaddup kid... you're bothering the adults.

If the adult world consists of people like fn I think I'm going to make like ikea and stick the barrel between my teeth.
Quote:shaddup kid... you're bothering the adults.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Moron = Foghorn Leghorn
Quote:If the adult world consists of people like fn I think I'm going to make like ikea and stick the barrel between my teeth.
awwwwwwwwww:loveya: really...... ya mean it????
Yes but I'll take down a few stoners with me before hand.
Quote:Yes but I'll take down a few stoners with me before hand.

typical terrorist attitude.... pffft...
Quote:i think one or more of the "maynard loving" mod/admins logged on as an inactive member & voted those last two votes... I checked not more than an hour ago & i know it was a 3 way tie with AM, Ikea & Maynard... I think this needs immediate attention drawn to this henious situation...

You silly fuck, one of those votes were mine. Stick your conspiricy up your ass and smoke it. I may not like Maynard the asst admin but I went with the weakest link, plus, AM already said he would bail because he has a little backbone and it didn't matter to him.

I also closed the vote because Tequila posted in it and it just felt dirty and tainted. It was like Froy telling us what to do or something.
Pages: 1 2 3