CDIH

Full Version: Stinky Balls - My embarrassment...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was told today that my balls stunk.

I'm ashamed.

Don't misinterpret this thread... they don't always stink.

They apparently stunk today.

I would've blown me anyway.
she's a spic, I never knew they had standards.
Who said it was her?
I am so fuckin sabotaging your relationship now.. :burnfucker:
Ants must have been really pissed about your stinky ballies for you to start a whole thread about it.
sorry dude, it had to be said.
If it was ants he'd just make him say 20 hail mary's and be done with it.
Sean, I bet yours never stink.

I bet you've got golden, flowing, cascading, gold-as-the-sun's-rays pubic hairs canvassing a luscious, garden of testes, with gazels and hummingbirds all living in harmony in your pants.
Ok... if we had any doubts about your sexuality, they all just went out the window...
Alkey, you may have just moved up on my most repulisive member list. I have not a clue nor care how your deviant mind came up with that post. You should be shot regardless.
They stunk.

I told you they stunk.

You should have washed them if you wanted a blow job that badly.
I whispered it into his ear after I told him his balls stank.
Quote:You should be shot regardless.

In the face?

God, promise me you'll shoot me right in the face...
You know a little bit of talcomb powder on the nuts after the shower will make sure there is no stink.
You obviously have never met Alkey. There is no powder to cure the smell of rot.
They don't always stink!

Sean, I am not rotting.

That was mean.
Damn, I load semi's in the heat and i'm i'm wop/mick mix and my nuts don't get that bad. I guess that's what happens when you fuck dead animals.
I'v been told my balls stink too so stop complaining.

Edited By Baker on Aug. 04 2002 at 11:58
That's not a good woman if she tells you your balls stink before the deed.. She should tell you afterwords and ask you to wash them for next time. She's not fully commited to you, dude run now!
Quote:She's not fully commited to you, dude run now!

I'm having his baby.
Pages: 1 2