CDIH

Full Version: Bizarre Phobias. - What are you afraid of....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Traditionally I am an acrephobiac. It's not really the fear of heights as much as it is the fear of falling from a great height. But this is not a bizarre phobia. Most people have it and it is logical.

No, lately I have been developing a new fear. When ever I eat dinner or go to a grocery market, I develop a sense of high anxiety whenever I see this label:
[Image: joblogo.gif]

Anyone else have a bizarre phobia?
this thread sucks
I'm afraid of crappy threads.

Edited By SYNTuesday on Aug. 05 2002 at 11:32
Hey arpi, is it possible for you to get a new fucking gimmick????
maynard's stylin and profilin in motif. if i had a barcode scanner, i'd rate him a 3. :moonie:
Quote:Hey arpi, is it possible for you to get a new fucking gimmick????
but, but, this is all i've got! :-(
Quote:but, but, this is all i've got!
We know, we know.....it'll be ok bud.
he's got nowhere else to go
But seriously folks, all kidding aside... (EDIT: I shouldn't have taken so long to seriously reply... someone might have actually confused me with an Asshole in the mean time)

I used to have arachnaphobia... I grew out of that, now I kinda like them. I'm not as afraid of heights as I used to be, but my OCD likes to act up when I'm looking down at a deadly drop... I keep worrying that I'm gonna go crazy and impulsively jump, and I can't get that thought out of my head.

If I'm sitting near the front row of the balcony in theatre, I worry that I'm going to stand up and yell something out, and then jump. I know, it's silly but it's kind of like how Fez thinks the steering wheel is going to come off in his hands. Sometimes I just imagine a squiggly line, and try to straighten it out, and my brain keeps folding it back up...:-(

Edited By SYNTuesday on Aug. 05 2002 at 11:45
you all scare me.
I usually have rampart thoughts of glass cracking, concrete crumbling, or steel failing, but never concidered the thought that my falling would be from my actions.
I've got a few.

Allodoxaphobia- Fear of opinions. (K!d terrifies me.)
Anglophobia- Fear of England, English culture, etc. (Look out! It's CRX!)
Anuptaphobia- Fear of staying single. (Help! Please!)
Asymmetriphobia- Fear of asymmetrical things. (Brokenjaw!)
Cyberphobia- Fear of computers or working on a computer. (Every day here is therapy)
Hellenologophobia- Fear of Greek terms or complex scientific terminology. (Just putting together this list is torture.)

Phobia List

Edited By Arthur Dent on Aug. 05 2002 at 1:10
I really only have this one:
Snakephobia- Fear of snakes. (Ophidiophobia) :Confusedhudder::

Sometimes I have this one:
Sociophobia- Fear of society or people in general.
Quote:Asymmetriphobia- Fear of asymmetrical things.
Yeah, Alkey's one big ear scares me too! :crackhead:
:: I see white people ::
"Black people are so scared of White people"
Quote::: I see white people ::

Kid must have a mirror
ho ho oh!!! ::wacky horn::

Edited By Kid Afrika on Aug. 05 2002 at 1:52
(spelling correction) ::wacky horn::
at least he didn't go

BBWWWHHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA
Pages: 1 2