CDIH

Full Version: Ok i need to get this off my chest - I'm serious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've known you guys for several years now, and all this time I've been living a lie. Here it goes. I'm really a j...OMG IVE BEEN SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Don't worry your 'evil' goatee deflected it.
Quote:I'm really a j...
joker, jackass, jiggaboo... jet pilot? justice of the peace?
I'm gonna ogo with Jerkoff...
Jap? Jungle bunny?
You're a jehova's witness?
Wow, Sleeper was JFK. Who would of thunk?
I was hoping it was Junkie. The board needs a junkie in the worst way.
Like anybody would notice :disappointed:
Metal, what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

You soooooo lost me on that one. Are you trying to insinuate we are all like Junkies?

I want a real H user. I want that person to post a withdrawl thread, like a diary.

Think about the posting goodness that can come from that.
The problem with a real junkie is, they'd sell their computer half way through to pay for their next fix and leave us all flat and unfullfilled.
Yeah, Dent, you're right, I guess we are just stuck with Maynard then.
Maybe I misunderstood Sean. We are all junkies, of sorts, on here....aren't we? Consider the fact that I spend more fucking time reading/posting on the board than actually doing work......isn't that being a junkie?

But, now that I know you're looking for an H junkie as a source of personal amusement.....

Quote:Think about the posting goodness that can come from that.

Bring on da fun :thumbs-up:

Quote:I guess we are just stuck with Maynard then.

Hmmmmm......H junkie or manic-depressive...they do both bring something to the table, don't they?

Edited By Metalfan on Aug. 15 2002 at 9:13
Just imagine the possibilities:

Dana's cluelessness added to Kid's limited blackness with a dash of Maynard's idiotic bullshit and a side of Ken's aimlessness.

The most perfect poster as a target this side of King Froy himself.
Someday I will explain my posts to you Sean,
and you will laugh.

Then we can Tag Team a fat chick. :thumbs-up:
a Jew???
The perfect poster is just a myth........an urban legend...much like Ken's sex life. Neither has ever really existed, have they?

Edited By Metalfan on Aug. 15 2002 at 9:21
Urban legend????
I don't think Arpi ever met Drew Henson
Jesus?
Jellyfish?
Pages: 1 2 3