CDIH

Full Version: Cooooool... where'd you get that one?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a tiny scar on my knuckle from when a dog bit me when I was about seven. I was going to a neighbor's house right next door and their stupid little poodle, Muffin, must've thought I looked a little shady that day. I was trying to open the gate by reaching in and lifting up the bar on the bottom of the gate door. I had done it a thousand times before, but she jumped up and bit me. Middle knuckle, left hand.

I have a scar right below my lower lip and one under my chin from a car accident junior year of high school. We were going to school an obscure back road that was pretty narrow. Some people that lived along the road got tired of people having to slow down driving on the edge of their yard if traffic was coming from the opposite direction and put these huge boulders along the edge. Most of them stuck out into the road. Speed limit was 35. We struck one going 38-40 when we had to pull aside suddenly for oncoming traffic that was speeding. We struck one of the rocks, knocking the tire off the rim, and hit a few more rocks along the way. The axle snapped as the truck dragged to the right and we went through their fence smack into a tree behind it. I was in the center and my head flew foward into the crumpled dash. This is gross... <!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->I bit through my lip<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --> and got cut open under my chin. My forehead hit the rearview mirror and spidered the whole windsheild with the force. 20 stiches in my lip and under my chin and a butterfly bandage on my forehead. When they were stiching me up, they injected my lip with so much anestesia (? eeee) that it was incredibly swollen for days and i hid in the dark like the phantom of the opera. It was terrible.

How about you? :thumbs-up:
I got this one from a angry tiger shark. Damn near bit my whole leg off. This one 's a baby Thrasher. Teeth like razor blades.
one just off center on my wrist from when we were re-doing the bathroom. i cut myself on a part of the wall i was bringing to the curb

a few years ago, my brother and i were clearing a path through some woods nearby to ride our bikes on. i was sawing through a tree down on the path, and my knee was in the way
Quote:i was sawing through a tree down on the path, and my knee was in the way
:crackhead:
its not too big...about a quarter inch cut. went pretty deep, though
There was the time I went to a remote cabin in the woods with my buddies. One by one, all of them started disappearing and my girlfriend... my poor Shelly.... well, she just sat in that corner and giggled and giggled. Then my hand got infected, possessed you might say, so I took this chainsaw...

Nevermind. That wasn't me.
I got this one on my thigh from when I was picking raspberries in the garden and in reaching too far, feel on the metal post holding up the chicken wire. What can I say, I love fruit. Actually, a year later, it's pretty much gone. :thumbs-up:

One under my chin from when I was a year old, fell out of the high chair onto a hard wood floor, opened it right up and was spurting blood. YAY! :bouncer:
I was hoping this one huge gash that I got from a bread knife on my right forearm would stick around. I was about 9, reaching for a box of cereal on top of the fridge and someone else was reaching for the loaf of french bread. :Confusedlice:: It was spurting all over the place. So fucking cool.
I have a little scar on my nose from getting one stitch when I was a kid. I was 10, and I was playing street hockey on a tennis court. The ball went to the side, and I was running full speed and ran into the wire that holds up the net (yes, I was that short when I was a kid), slicing my nose and eye open.
i have a tiny scar on my right pointer finger from punching a tack that was sticking out of my wall

i have the scar on my eyebrow from when i was two and i hit my head on the corner of a table and i had to get stitches

i have the scars on my left leg from getting surgery when i broke my leg. 4 scars for the screws, 1 for the pin, 1 on my shin from the impact (got hit by a car)

and i also have a bump on the back of my head from hitting my head on the street when i landed

Edited By NaughtyAngel on Aug. 18 2002 at 10:53
i have one on my finger from the abandoned bar that i've mentioned elsewhere. one on my forehead from my first waitressing job. i was reaching for a glass from the a pile on a high shelf and didn't quite clear the top of it. 5 pint glasses fell on me but i only got the one cut, bled like a bitch though, the owner wanted me to go to the hospital... Rolleyes various other scars: dog bite, bicycle etc.. have come and gone, oh, i have one on my left knee from trying to ride my bike through gravel, tipped over and caught the pointy part of a rock. the rest, i dunno where they came from Undecided
i have a 2" scar on my right knee and a 3" scar on my left shoulder both from surgeries. I have a 2" scar on the back of my head from when i used to pass out. i hit it on the corner of a stereo.

chicks dig scars.
I have a tattoo/scar combination. Check this shit out...

I was biking on the shore. I lost control of the bike and the chain fell off the pedal/gear. The back of my calf impaled itself on the gear as I went head over heels. The grease from the gear imbedded itself in the wound, so it's still there, 10 years later. Nice little tat.

I also seriously fucked up my knee and hand in said accident.

This was before bike helmets were all the rage, and this was on blacktop, so I'm REALLY lucky I tucked my head, otherwise, I coulda been a vegetable.
I have a scar on my ear lobe from a fight, guy bit a hole through my ear on my right ear lobe. I have a scar on my back and knee from surgery and from liquid drainage. I have a scar on my forehead from another fight and also on on my pink knuckle from cutting it on some dudes tooth.
story #1
somewhere on the top of my head i have a small scar from getting hit on the head with a hammer. ( the end of the hammer that you take nails out with) i was 3 years old playing with some cousins ,when this crazy neighbor (he was about 7 or 8 at the time) started playing with us and said "lets see how fast you guys can run while i chase you with this", as he holds up the hammer. so we all start running around the above ground pool that was in the yard. well since we where splashing in the pool all day, it made the grass wet. everyone was older then i was, im the baby, so naturally they could run faster. i dont know how many laps i had ran around the pool before my little legs started to give out and then i slipped on the wet grass and the crazy neighbor boy clocked my in the center of my skull with the hammer. where all of our parents where i will never know....but i guess they heard my screams of pain, and my aunt came out side and quickly picked me up and ran me to my mom. then the 3 of us went to the hospital, i had to get a few stitches in my head...as soon as the doctor touched my head to sew me up...i went crazy and started biting and kicking and screaming. so then they doctor and nurses had to hold me down while they got the restraints and tied me to the bed. one had to hold my head straight as the doctor tried to stitch me up, cause i kept fighting it and biting and screaming. i was only 3 years old, and i remember it like it was yesterday.
With the accident I had, you would think I would have a scar but I don't. I was riding my bike along a paved bycicle track doing about 35-40 (21 speed mountain bike) when (from what I am told) my back tire hit a patch of gravel and I went down, slammed my head onto the pavement and slid for about 15-20 feet tearing up my arm, leg and face. I got a concussion and the scrapes and bruises but all healed fine. I have a little bit of short term memory loss every now and then but it usually only affects trivial things. Such as what I had for dinner last night or where I left my car keys.
story #2

i was 5. i was outside playing with my cousin who is the same age. same crazy neighbor boy from story #1 is now one of my cousins bestest friends. woo hoo. so i am playing on the deck with one of my barbies, while the boys are "painting" the house. (they had a little ladder and those plastic sand pails filled with water and sponge brushes) i walked over and asked if i could "paint" too. they scream "no girls can't paint houses". so i played with my barbies somemore, and the boys come walking past me to go into the house to get another brush because the other one broke. so i think...yeah, ill show them that grrls can't "paint" houses. so i grab the pail of water and a brush , climb up on the ladder and start to "paint". the boys come out a few minutes later, see me and freak out. screaming at me to come down and start shaking the ladder. i start to climb down at this point, but i lost my footing because crazy neighbor boy was shaking the ladder. the whole ladder tips backwards sending me crashing towards the ground. but i never hit the ground. i fell directly in to the pool which was about 3 feet behind us, as i was falling in to the pool, i tried to grab on to the white edge around the pool. ( it was an older pool so the edge wasn't plastic, it was metal) as i grabbed for it the momentum from my body falling backwards made my had slip cause me to get a 4 inch gash down my left wrist as i fell in to the pool. again, who knows where our parents where, but they saw me fall and my mom ran out and jumped in the pool after me. luckily i was taught to swim when i was very little, so i was already surfaced and treding water, making the pool a bloody mess. i didn't get an stitches for that one, so i have a nasty 4 inch scar on my wrist. when people see it, they always look at me funny and ask me if i tried to kill myself.
You had a vicious neighbor.
he wasn't my neighbor, thank goodness. he lived next door to my cousins grandmothers house. and when i was little i was over there a lot. funny thing is, when i was 12 , we moved to the town where my cousins grandmother and crazy neighbor boy lives. when i was a freshman in hs he was a senior and hit on me at a party,then after i shot him down and showed him the scar on my wrist he realized who i was....stupid fuck.
i was riding my neighbors bike and rode right into a tree. the front went up the tree a little, and when i fell down my chin dragged(drug) druggeredeededeedd on the tree. i had a nasty cut on my chin and had to get stitches. another time my mom was on the phone and i ducked my head to walk through the kitchen, under the phone cord, and smashed my forehead on something. to this day i dont know what i hit it on. but it bled like a bitch, and i had to get stitches there too. i also have a huge 5-6 in scar (it's starting to fade now...you can still see it though) on my right shin. i was chasing my sister around the block and it was wet and i slid and scraped the Hell out of it on the curb. i just tell people i did it AGRESSIVE INLINE SKATING TRICKING OFF RAILS AND RAMPS AND STUFF...
Pages: 1 2