CDIH

Full Version: The new threat? - Al queda chemical weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Tape of terrorist chemical weapons test.

They have the very first evidence of Al Queda having possession of working chemical weapons.

Does this make you more or less worried about future attacks?
Looks to me we might have some Jap copycats on our hands.
These are the tapes the government has had all along since they first issued concerns about a chemical attack. They are just releasing them now. I believe they are releasing these and will follow up with some link between these chemical tests and Iraq. Nothing much new here.

Remember, it's not a matter of if, but when.
I saw part of the tapes this morning while I was getting ready for work. I already had my suspicions, but actually seeing the tape changed my suspicious fears into more grounded ones. Watching the dog die made me cry.
Dent, you gonna pay for my subscription to CNN video??
GW, if you have cable, which I'm sure you do, CNN will most definitely run it again.
its all a plot by ZOG. when are you people gonna see that? ZOG and the Bilderburg group are responsible for all of this. clear the scales from your eyes!!
Quote:Dent, you gonna pay for my subscription to CNN video??

Why would I do that when I don't even subscribe for myself?

Isn't ZOG the villain from the Power Rangers?
Oh i have cable...(shameless OAS joke)

I hope Luna doesn't see it.
Quote:Isn't ZOG the villain from the Power Rangers?
:lol: You watch Power Rangers?
Quote:Isn't ZOG the villain from the Power Rangers?
thats what they would like you to think. that they are some harmless fiction. its not true!!
Yes Eric Rudolph for President.
FEAR THE LIZARD PEOPLE!!!! THEY ARE AMONGST US!!!
ok, they have chemical weapons in afghanistan. i am not there. i have a feeling al queda doesnt have an air force of any kind, let alone capable of getting to america. i also think that it might be a little hard to bring chemical weapons on a plane to america. all this does is warn our troops to wear gas masks
Look at all the cocaine and heroin that is smuggled into this country. The government might have a hard time discovering that nerve gas.
they could bring in tons of the weapons in shipping containers. the PA only checks like 1 in every 100 containers
fbdwhatever, you're not really that nieve are you?
I really don't care. I'm not going to change my life and live in fear of these assholes. If they attack, they attack. I'm not going to be able to stop it. Hopefully my government will be able to. Thats why they are paid to worry about that shit. If this one doesn't get the job done, then I will vote for a different one.
Quote:If this one doesn't get the job done, then I will vote for a different one.
That's the problem...if the government we have in place now doesn't do its job and allow our military and intelligence to do theirs properly, there might not be another chance for any of us to vote a new administration into office.
It doesn't change my opinion in the least bit, you can get nuclear weapons in most european countries today for peanuts. I didn't doubt for a second they had them. What bothers me is we know all this info, we basically know when bin laden takes a shit, what it smells like and how the toilet paper feels on his ass. Yet nothing is being done, we blew a country up a little and got rid of some puppet regime, basically cause we counldn't control a bunch of guerillas who did most of the work for us. Yet if clinton gets a blowjob, everything gets done and days are spent and years and millions and 24 hour news coverage of his dick is available, what a sick fuckin world this is.
Pages: 1 2 3