CDIH

Full Version: What is your pre bed ritual?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What do you usually do just before you call it a night. I'm not talking weekends when you might not even sleep but the regular weeknights.

Usually I'll check out some television with my roommate for a few, then i'll log on and check out how my fantasy teams did tonight, check out CDIH for a few, and then i'll throw on WINAMP and put my mp3 collection on shuffle and go to sleep.

When I lived with my ex-girlfriend for 2 years my pre-sleep routine was slightly different. ;-)

What do you do?
must read.
Basically, play on the internet for an hour or so depending on if something can catch my interest or not. After that, I turn the tv on, set the sleep timer for 30 minutes, crawl into bed, set the alarm and drift off to sleep.
usually, jack off, read, get changed, sleep
i forgot, before i read i have to make cocoa for maynard or he gets bitchy and tosses and turns all night.
Quote:usually, jack off, read, get changed, sleep

So.. after you are done looking at the pics you actually read the articles?
pray to satan
i shower, then listen to wfan for a while laying in bed
i'm a fan of joe beningo
Quote:So.. after you are done looking at the pics you actually read the articles?
it knocks me out fast...
:thumbs-up: It's almost better than a sleeping pill and a dose of nyquil.
I think I've discussed my masturbation habits enough already.
Quote:pray to satan
hey... me too :burnfucker: :firebounce: :burnfucker:
Take out my contacts, take sleeping pill, get into jammers....load web site while washing face and brushing teeth (I've been playing games before bed recently), turn on the tv, get into bed, watch more tv....eventually fall asleep....

Edited By PollyannaFlower46 on Aug. 22 2002 at 1:24
wash face.
apply moisturizer
brush teeth.
jump in bed.
read or watch tv for a little while.
sometimes put some music on.
sleep.
jerk off, sleep.
sleep...what the fuck is that? i usually sit on the computer listening to music or i watch tv.
Put on PJ's
Take out contacts
Wash face/brush teeth
Comb hair 100 strokes
Read
ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.............
brush my teeth, wash my face (love the new Daily Facial stuff)
get naked (no pajamas)
get laid, if he's not already asleep
either meditate or put on video
Listen to some music.
Turn off the light.
Let my mind wander over the day, then over whatever wierd shit just pops into my head.
Fall asleep.
Quote:Comb hair 100 strokes

i don't comb, but i do hit a 100 strokes.

Edited By Gooch on Aug. 22 2002 at 11:47
Pages: 1 2 3 4