CDIH

Full Version: I wwant to nkow wher to put teh frunny pictrues!1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HI EVERYONE MY NAME IS WHIPTHISFEZ AND I AM NEW TO THIS BOARD BUT I HAVE BEEN READING IT FOR A VERY LONG TIME IAND i WOULD JUST LKIKE TO KONW HOW TO PUT TEH FUNNY PICTURES AT TEH BOTTOM OF YUOR POSTS IT WUOLD BE VERY NICE OF YOU TO HELP ME PUT THE PICTURES SO I CAN BE FUNNY HAHAHAHAHA LIKE ALL OF YOU HAHAHA.
you lose!11!
OH YEAH VIRGING GIRLL WELL I BET YOU GO HOME AT NIGHT4 AND HAVE 20 GUYS BANG YOU OVER AND OVER YOU LOUSEY WHOREE BECAUSE YOU ALL HAVE NO LIVES AND YOU ARE ALL GEEKS HAHAHAHHAHAH.
that's exactly what happens, how ever did you know?
AND WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THIS CRAP UNDER MY NAME. I AM NOT SUCM YOU ARE LALL SCUMM YOU LOUSAY LOSERS!
I like ice cream too
The Sleeper Wrote:I like ice cream too
WHAT THE FUCK DOES ICE CREAM HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING YOU STUPID SHITT I BET THAT 20 GUYS BANG YOU HARD EVERY NIGHT WHEN YOU GO HOME WHY AREN'T YOU SLEEPING RIGH4T4 NOW YOU ARE THE SLEEPER RIGHT HAHAHAHAHHA
I'm not gonna ruin the absolutely brilliant and laugh out loud funny ice cream gag by explaining it to you, newbie scum. Go sit on a bicycle seat! :eek: :fuckin:
Quote:Go sit on a bicycle seat!
damn...
That would really hurt...You told that jaggoff!!!
OH YEAH SULLGO WELL I BET THAT YOU HAD BUTT SEX WIT HTHAT SKUKLL IN YOUR PICTURE YOU STUPID SKULL RAPING MAN AND I AMA JAGGOFF WHEN I AM GIVING IT TO YOUR MOTHER 5 TIMES A NIGHT HAHAHAH I BET 20 MEN HAVE SEX WITH YOU WHEN YOU GET HOME YOU LOSER HAAHAHHA
damn you stop using my avatar!!11111.
Ban the fucker.
Quote:Go sit on a bicycle seat!
i probably shouldn't be finding that as amusing as i am... :roll:
he uses Caps Lock so you know he makes good points
Quote:newbie scum. Go sit on a bicycle seat!
Isn't it "bicycle sprocket"?
FNMoron Wrote:
Quote:newbie scum. Go sit on a bicycle seat!
Isn't it "bicycle sprocket"?
Thanks FN, I knew that did not look right when I read it. Just could not figure out why. :roltflmao:
well, what the fuck else do you do to a bicycle seat, except sit on it... well, unless you're The Sleeper and flip the seat over and shove the pole up your ass... :eek:
The bicycle seat hurts your ballies cuz its so small.
This Fez guy makes me laugh.
The Sleeper Wrote:The bicycle seat hurts your ballies cuz its so small.
Oh, shut up and just be happy i called you "THE" Sleeper...
Pages: 1 2