CDIH

Full Version: At what age???? - Would you like to stay at??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just something that came up in an IM....what age do you want to stay at? Are you afraid of getting older? Is there a particular year you want to remain at?

For me....I would like to stay where I am right now...I have a good job, good income, and a home. My favorite years to go back to were freshman year of high school and college...I would go back to either one in a heartbeat...
my late 20's. i had everything i could ever want (and still do).

i'm not looking foward to turning 31 next month.
The age I'll be next year.
3. I think I was most happiest when I was at my youngest.
I would stay 29. In fact, i will no longer recognize my Bday as a "special" day after this coming January.
4. No school. Get to stay home all day. No work. No worries. Just play, all day long.
23 was good, old enough to go out, young enough to get away with it. :thumbs-up:
Quote:4. No school. Get to stay home all day. No work. No worries. Just play, all day long.
sounds like me at 30!!!
i'm in better shape now then i was when i was 25....presently 30
but was probably happier then
this is a loaded question
i'll go with the bossman and say 29
I like Ladi's answer on this one......mark me down for 23 :thumbs-up:
Well, I would like to BE 23, but I usually ACT like I'm 6. :thumbs-up: :bouncer:
21, when i hit it of course
Quote:4. No school. Get to stay home all day. No work. No worries. Just play, all day long.

Abso-fucking-lutley

I think that is when we are truely the happiest. Almost competely unaware of the other shit going on in the world. The biggest problem you have to deal with is what tree to climb today. No responsibility. You don't give a shit about women because girls are still icky.

Just to be able to do that again for would be great

Second choice would be right about where I am now (22). I can go out drinking at night and still drag my ass to work the next day. When I stop being able to do that, I will be worried
I wanna stay at the age when I learned not to end a sentence with a preposition AT. :thumbs-up:
<div align="center">Up with this I will not put</div>
doc = yoda?
I'd like to stay the age I am right now. 36.
<!--me&PollyannaFlower46--><span id='ME'><center>PollyannaFlower46 Wonders whats so great about 23</center></span><!--e-me-->
Quote:doc = yoda?

No, not quite

See, I put the preposition in the middle of the statement as opposed to at the end because it's grammatically correct, but it sounds really strange to say "Up with this I will not put" instead of the grammatically incorrect "I will not put up with this".

If you were an English major, you'd be rolling on the floor now.

Edited By Doc on Aug. 29 2002 at 11:37
If I was an english major, I would be white and better compensated.
Pages: 1 2