CDIH

Full Version: Harry potter selling vibrators to kids - The conservatives are up in arms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Found this funny story on a conservative website....

<font size="4">New Harry Potter Broomstick A Vibrator For Kids?</font>

Bush Country came across this on the Internet just the other day and felt some of our readers might want to forward this email to others along with contacting the manufacturer to voice concern about this "Toy". Here is the info we have found out.

The toy is marketed to children 8 years and up, It is called the "Harry Potter Nimbus 2000 Broom". The toy is supposed to be put between children's legs so they can "fly around". This is not the issue we are concerned about. The issue is, the toy uses batteries, which make the broomstick "vibrate", and when placed between girls legs, well, just read the reviews below from Amazon.com to find out what kind of effect it has on children. Click here to see a picture of the toy

Here are some reviews from parents who have purchased the gift for their children on Amazon.com:

This toy was #1 on my daughter's Christmas list. So what the heck, although it has no educational value I figured it would be good for imaginative play. It wasn't until after she opened her gift and started playing with it that I realized that the toy may offer a more than sensational experience. The broomstick has cute sound effects and ***VIBRATES*** when they put it between their legs to fly. Come on---what were the creators of this toy thinking? She'll keep playing with the Nimbus 2000, but with the batteries removed.

I recently bought this for my son, Vantro. He's a HUGE Harry Potter fan. Seen the movie 32 times (in the theaters) and made the paper. This toy gives him the ability to fly around the house zapping things. My only problem I see with the toy is the batteries drain too fast and his sister fights him over it, so now I need to buy her one.

When my 12 year old daughter asked for this for her birthday, I kind of wondered if she was too old for it, but she seems to LOVE it. Her friends love it too! They play for hours in her bedroom with this great toy. They really seem to like the special effects it offers (the sound effects and vibrating). My oldest daughter (17) really likes it too! I reccomend this for all children.

My 12 year old daughter is a big Harry Potter fan, and loved the part with the Nimbus 2000, so I decided to buy her this toy. I was afraid she would think it was too babyish, but she LOVES this toy. Even my daughter's friends enjoy playing with this fun toy. I was surprised at how long they can just sit in her room and play with this magic broomstick! A great buy for any Harry Potter fan! Smile

To express your concern to the manufacture about this "Toy", contact their customer service department at: 800-524-8697
Someone sent me the link for the reviews of that the other day....I was hysterical. Too bad they didn't make toys like that when we were kids...
This would be hilarious if R&F just didn't do two whole breaks on it.
Damn, all I ever got was a fucking Hess truck. It's almost impossible to use one of those things to get yourself all hot and bothered :clueless:
Quote:This would be hilarious if R&F just didn't do two whole breaks on it.

Yea cause everyone listens to R&F..... Rolleyes
Girls get all the fun "toys".
Quote:This would be hilarious if R&F just didn't do two whole breaks on it.
Just go and ruin everyones fun, huh!
So after work I was thinking of going to Toys R Us, can I buy anyone something? :thumbs-up:
Tenbats posts would be funny,
if they were.
Hebranko, thanks for being the Jew who ruined Christmas :fuckoff:
ken finally won me over. i know he doesnt care, but he just did. you win.
stupid Jew
I acctually saw some kids in my mom's neighborhood playing with some of those...I tell you, never have I felt such an urge to hit something with my car...."Wee I'm Harry Potter" almost made me puke
Wait till these kids get older and realize they masturbated in front of their parents. :lol:
Quote:Wait till these kids get older and realize they masturbated in front of their parents.

It's not as bad as you'd think
Quote:ken finally won me over. i know he doesnt care, but he just did. you win.

I care....
more than you know.
Quote:This toy was #1 on my daughter's Christmas list. So what the heck, although it has no educational value I figured it would be good for imaginative play.
It's a fucking toy gah dammit!!! :fuckoff:
God I hate parents who insist that their childrens toys need to have educational value. They are supposed to play with it and escape reality, not get educated with it. Just shoot these fucking parents.

So Polly, are you trying to say your Easy Bake Oven didn't give you erotic thrills???
:disappointed: Daddy wouldn't buy me an Easy Bake oven
Quote:Daddy wouldn't buy me an Easy Bake oven
So why didn't you ask Santa?
Cause I'm a lonely Jew on Christmas.
Pages: 1 2