CDIH

Full Version: What do you buy... - When you go to the movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Everyone has a favorite movie snack.....mine are Snow-Caps. What do you HAVE to buy (besides a ticket) when you go see a movie?
i have got to have popcorn with butter...and a mt dew...sometimes i will splurge and buy some skittles or something, but they are just to throw at the screen if the movie sucks
I don't buy anything at the movies. No drink, no popcorn, no candy. I just watch the movie.
Always Milk Duds, for me the quinincennitial movie food.

And a tarp for the floor of course, cause I always make a huge mess.
I usually get a large popcorn and a Sprite. Every now & then I'll go for a bag of Reeses Pieces, but I'm really not a huge fan of candy - escept when I get a craving.

I've also started smuggling shit in - movie ticket prices as well as snack food prices are absolutely ludicrous today.
[tyson]ludicrous - ummm, q-r-a-k-l-r-r-e - ludicrous[/tyson]

$10 a ticket is totally effin insane though...especially for some of the shit they throw up on the screen (not your personal shit Ftard, so don't get any ideas)
Almost always I'll have 2 boxes of milkduds and a large cola.. I go to the movies to induldge myself dammit!
Sometimes I'll drop a box of milkduds for a bag of starburst or skittles.

Occasionally I'll add a medium popcorn to share with the crew.
quinincennitial?
this is riveting stuff
I don't really eat at the movies, I nibble...so I make my friends get popcorn, I buy a nacho cheese and a diet coke and then eat someone's candy as well.
nobody else gets sour patch kids? weirdos
I do, but somewhere else. I refuse to pay concession prices. sour patches definetly own all other candy.
I don't even buy a ticket...and when I'm not in the mood to get kicked out by the security guard I buy Reeces Pieces or Sour Patch kids...I think Popcorn and Soda should come standard...
I don't go to the movies. Therefore, anything in my fridge when it comes out on DVD.
The last movie I saw in the theater was Spiderman. And I didn't buy anything.
the blue frozen slurpee thing, red if they are out of blue
sometimes popcorn, but it gets stuck in my teeth
sometimes pretzels & cheese :thumbs-up:

the theatre by me put the popcorn butter at a seperate stand, so you do it yourself .... I sooo much rather have them do it. I don't want to see that crap! (just eat it) :crackhead:
Popcorn and we sneak in the soda :-D
Quote:I don't buy anything at the movies. No drink, no popcorn, no candy. I just watch the movie.

Who else was not in the least bit surprised by dents reply?
<-------------------
i wasn't suprised by it either
Pages: 1 2 3