CDIH

Full Version: Theres something in my vents - And its creepy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the sound of this thing in my vent is creeping me out. i would turn on the light but
a - i dont really want to see what it is
and
b - my roommate is sleeping.
i'm a wuss :-(

i'm going to squirt water in there or something. i'll be sure to let all that are interested up to date on what happens. :thumbs-up:
its like the thing in the cave...do you hear wind from it sometimes, and nothing at other times?
I've seen lots of scary movies and what you need to do is pry the vent open and reach as far as you can in there to try and yank whatever it is out. Problem solved.
Quote:its like the thing in the cave...do you hear wind from it sometimes, and nothing at other times?
nope theres definitly something moving in there

and danked, no.

edit - update, i sprayed some 'fabulous bathroom cleaner' in there. didn't seem to slow the bastard down.

Edited By HedCold on 1034661692
It's probably just a piece of paper that got sucked into the ventilation system and got stuck along the way. The sooner you grab it, the sooner you'll be at ease. Just reach in there.
i don't have a screwdriver Undecided
Okay, then just get real close to it and try to peer through the ducts with a flashlight. Chances are whatever it is will burst it's way out from the inside and tear your face off.
i don't have a flashlight Undecided
go to sleep then you fuckin pussy.
Seriously. I hope it creeps up while you sleep and steals your soul.
but i wanna play with it
what can i do to whatever it is?
Dude, try to fuck it.
When you catch it shove it into your vagina.
but i can't open the vent to get at it. pay attention.
... do you have a camera?
Quote:... do you have a camera?
no.
ok its definitly something. i stuck a little straw in there and it made this weird noise.
..suck it out now
that noise it made gave me the willies
... was it the noise of a straw being stuck into a vent?
Quote:Dude, try to fuck it.

Quote:but i can't open the vent to get at it. pay attention.

Quote:i stuck a little straw in there and it made this weird noise.

so you did try to fuck it, don't say I don't pay attention.
Pages: 1 2 3