CDIH

Full Version: Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I dug back a few pages and I can't believe there's no thread on this game.

Here, have a movie. (it's big: 24 MB)

Armed robbery and murder. That's what I'm going to have to resort to in order to play this game since I have no PS2 and no money.
Actually i believe the serial sniper thread was the official discussion thread for this game.
I might have to ask Santa for a PS2 this year to play this game. It won't be ported to the PC or X-Box Sad
it's going to be amazing.
This game is going to be better than sex
Nothing better than killing, and mass killing at that.
I can't wait to get up on buildings and kill random civilians with a high-powered sniper rifle and watch them die.

That's fun.
Have you visited DC lately Galt?
Got it reserved. woo hoo!
i'm making my dad go pick it up while i'm away here at school. he better drive down and bring it to me too. :burnfucker:
im just gonna go pick it up during lunch. The store is pretty much across the street from my school. But if those fat Funcoland fucks give me a hard time about the whole 17 years old shit, I have to get my mom to bring me there. Fucking ratngs systems.
I can't wait for this come out. I can't wait to steal a motorcycle. Whats the exact date of release? the 29th?
:toast:
Fuck I gotta get a PS2...
Quote:release? the 29th?

Nope. Tues the 22nd. Good luck finding a copy if you didn't preorder by now. The Electronics Boutique by me has over 600 copies due in. All are preordered.
Best bet might be to order it online
According to the rockstar site, the release is still the 29th.
I cant believe there are still people left who dont have a ps2.
It's the 29th
I believe it went Gold yesterday. Which means it's getting ready to ship. So the 22nd might be the new date. but it's still listed as the 29th.
what does going gold and being released have to do with each other?

going gold just means it sold a certain amount of copies through presales.
When talking about software releases, going gold means they are about to start production. The final CD the developer sends to the duplicator is called the "gold master".

I think Gold, Silver, Platinum, etc. when related to sales only applies to music CDs. I've never heard the term used on software.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23