CDIH

Full Version: Some new music...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
some albums that i am looking forward to purchasing this coming tuesday:

tori amos-scarlet's walk: tori always good in my book

sigur ros- ( ): yes ( ) is the title of the album, i so looking forward to this album. their last album, Agaetis Byrjun still gives me chills every time i hear it, i hope this album doesn't disappoint.

and while im at it, i will probably get:

Nirvana- greatest hits. that title just makes me feel old.

any one else looking forward to anything new that is coming out or any recommendations on anything that has come out recently?
since the thursday ep came out the only one i'm really looking forward to now is the new thursday album...which won't be out for a while Undecided
i WAS looking forward to the audioslave cd coming out soon... but i just downloaded the whole thing and am not as impressed as i thought i would be.
Phish is releasing a bunch of new live performances of their Halloween shows where they would play somebody's album in it's entirety. There's the White Album, Quadrophenia, Remain in Light and I'm not sure if they'll be releasing the Dark Side of the Moon which they played two nights after another Halloween show. There were lots of rumors that year that they would do it that Halloween so they wanted to surprise everybody.
The new Opeth album called Deliverance is amazing. A Fair Judgement, Masters Apprentices, and By the Pain I See In Others are all amazing songs.

The audioslave debut is pretty good as well but it kind of wears off after a while.

Edited By AdolescentMasturbator on 1035775727
i know you all can't wait for Christina Aguilera's new one too.
i can't wait to get dirrrrrrrrtaaaaay
i heard System of a Down is in the studio
i have the album that was leaked by them. "toxicity II" is the unofficial name for it right now.
i believe that those were unmastered versions of songs that were cut from toxicity
no. they were on a cd-r that serj gave to fans at a show. i have the article in AP magazine if you want to see it. cockmaster.
[Image: 00472611.jpg]

Due: November 5th.
The new Sigur Ros has me hard with anticipation.

Yeah.....and I'm gonna get the new Tori too. :clueless:
[insert gay jokes HERE]
Ha ha! Faggot!

I might get it too.
the new Vaginal Croutons
Holy fuck!

Both of these albums are amazing. And they both have really kick ass packaging.

I happened to get the Special Edition Tori Amos CD with the DVD, and picture book and bonus interview disc. Her interviews are funny cause she's fuckin nuts.

I also wanna say I hate the girl that works at the East Hanover CD World. Fuckin twat stole the last Sigur Ros button and she doesn't even like the band. Fuck you bitch! :fuckoff:
Quote:Her interviews are funny cause she's fuckin nuts.

and that is why i <3 her.

and yes, both cd's are amazing.
Did YOU get the Sigur Ros button??
Quote:Fuckin twat stole the last Sigur Ros button
AHHAAHHAHAAHHAA MAYNARD IS SOOOOOO EMO HE COLLECTS BUTTONS
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No, I don't collect buttons you jackhole. I have a few buttons that I think are really cool that people have given me or I bought. I have about 5 total, and they sit on my computer desk at home.

Ass munkey.
Pages: 1 2 3