CDIH

Full Version: Who's your daddy? - One of us have been lied to.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
A study out of the UK recently has suggested that the number of children raised by a father other than their natural father is higher than we might think. The study estimated that women have affairs at a higher rate when ovulating. Based on that, the study believes that as many as 1 out of a 100 women get pregnant from men other than their spouse or future husband and are afraid to let them know. The child is born and the supposed natural father never knows the truth.

So who is your daddy? Better yet, who on this board is that one out of a hundred? Who do you think that persons real father is?
i have always believed that i am the product of my mother and a teacup
one lump or two, arpi?
Who is you daddy.... and what does he do?

Our Mom says Our Dad is a real sex machine.

I like Kindergarten Cop, but the beginning & end don't fit with the middle.
two please.
on another note, my girlfriend just made raspberry waffles from scratch, and yours didnt.
nyah nyah!!
arpi. mine is a hazard in the kitchen. i'm jealous.
Quote:on another note, my girlfriend just made raspberry waffles from scratch
Blueberry would've been better.
i believe that i am that 1
Quote:Blueberry would've been better.
fucking java junkies!
blueberry = crack ? :-o
Quote:fucking java junkies
Care for a cup? :thumbs-up:
public static void main Asshole {
:thumbs-up:
}
i almost forgot, :lookatme: hi nerdo5!! how is my bestest buddy in the world on this bright autumn day? i hope you are well!!
all is well in the kingdom of funney. i'm poised to learn, my master. things couldn't be better.
Quote:i'm poised to learn, my master
be careful what you wish for... :disappointed:
lesson #1:
always attack and belittle OAS, for he is the foe of all things funney. His very presence creates a black hole in the cosmic fabric of funney.
There is no adoption program here, even in the daddy thread
lesson #2:

always be kind to the one we call maynard. when he is happy there is much joy in the land and blowjobs are plentiful.
looks like i need some work on rule no. 2
you're so needy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5