CDIH

Full Version: I wanna take a shit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
But i'll hold it in for a couple minutes, it makes the release that much more pleasurable. I love the struggle once in a while, it is very erotic in a strange way.
thanks MaynardStyle
It really wants to come out, it tickles... tee hee.
I love doing that. In fact, sometimes I've held it all day long, in pain, just because I don't wanna poop in public. Then I get home and have the most amazing release ever.

I'm a pleasure delayer, what can I say. :-p
Quote:I love doing that. In fact, sometimes I've held it all day long, in pain, just because I don't wanna poop in public.

Me too, but Gonzo made fun of me for that the other day....I held it in for a week once....thought I was going to die....
You held it in for a week?????

Are you a MAD woman?
Yea I was away on vacation with my parents and we were in the oddest hotel rooms, and I just didn't feel comfortable pooping....so I held it in for a week...I remember pulling onto the block and just like sprinting towards the house because I thought I was going to explode...I was kinda surprised that it didn't stick out of the water.
How long was it Polly?
That's just wrong in so many ways
she has a penis
NOOOOO. GIRLS DON'T DO THAT!!!! NOOOOOO
i'll bet it was sloppy too. like that part in dumb and dumber.
tee-hee tee-hee :rofl:

I don't like to poop in public either, I get pee shy sometimes too.
Quote:I held it in for a week once....thought I was going to die

See, a week is a lot different from like 15 minutes.
Quote:How long was it Polly?

It was pretty long....thicker than it was long....it hurt my pooper coming out...that's for Damn sure.
eww weird nj is right...girls arent allowed to poop :crackhead:
<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->girls who fart are funny<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

Confusedmokey:
i don't poop.

it just magically disappears.
all is right in the world again
girls can fart. pooping is against the laws of nature thought. eww.
Pages: 1 2 3 4