CDIH

Full Version: New 7-Up - Good/Bad/Other
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Personally I like it. It reminds me of that drink Coke had out a while back called Surge. It's got a lot of caffeine in it though so I can't drink too much. I already can't sleep most nights as it is.
i have never seen, nor heard, of "New 7-Up"
that could quite possibly be the most elaborate soft drink website i have evrer seen that has told me absolutely nothing.
that site confuses me...its all upside down and pointless
where's the choice for "take away jacks ability to start threads" ? or just make a thread about beating baker. it would be awesome.

Edited By Hybrid on 1037317973
Quote:where's the choice for "take away jacks ability to start threads" ? or just make a thread about beating baker. it would be awesome.

Whens the last time you added anything even remotely intelligent or funny to any conversation? All I ever see is you attempting to annoy someone.
every time a new soda comes out i'm gonna start a thread
Quote:Whens the last time you added anything even remotely intelligent or funny to any conversation? All I ever see is you attempting to annoy someone.

Quote:every time a new soda comes out i'm gonna start a thread
You never let me down. Prove me right again.
:banana:
Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes
:banana:
i like pepsi blue...and i agree with jack about hybrid. :-p

Edited By QuickStop on 1037323272
yea but you're 11 so you dont count AHHAHAHAHHAHAAHA GET IT! ... :-p
jack :loveya:
Hi Tricia :lookatme: :loveya:
no
wild cherry pepsi is far greater than any of these sodas anyway :thumbs-up:
i had diet vanilla coke the other day and it actually wasn't too bad
icy cold vanilla coke is really good. anything warmer tastes like vomit without the chunks.
Pages: 1 2