CDIH

Full Version: Fat Pigs sue Mcdonalds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love reading these stories about people that are so incredibly stupid. I hate these fat pigs that eat and eat and eat and than blame someone else for them being fat pieces of shit. Get some common sense already. How this even made it to court is beyond me. And how bad are lawyers that they actually take this case just in hopes of getting a settlement.

[Image: web11210205.jpg]

Fat kids sue Mcdonalds
A quote from one of the parents....

"I always believed McDonald's food was healthy for my son," she said in papers filed in Manhattan federal court.
the article starts off by calling them super sized kids :rofl: :rofl:
It must be heathly. The are all over the poor black neighborhoods and never found in the white suburbs.....

Quote:I grew up on Sal's pizzaria. My mom used to feed it to me when I was a baby.
I hope they win and as the money is awarded they die of a fucking heart attack so they can't enjoy their money
I should sue Hershey because I got a cavity from eating chocolate.
I should sue Ford because I got in a car accident.
Unbelievable. I'm so tired of our society blaming everyone else for their mistakes, lack of common sense, or stupidity. The lack of accountability people have for their actions is astounding and mind boggling.

I see it in my job so often..."the project isn't finished on time because of someone else...blah, blah, blah". Take some fucking responsibility for your actions. Have some ownership for your responsibilities. BE ACCOUNTABLE. If you fuck up, admit it and fix it.

Sorry. I'll get off my soapbox. That article just struck a nerve.
Did you see that some relatives of a pair of slain cops sued a gun manufature.

Quote:It's a scientific fact. Guns don't kill people. Death kills people. You can't die from a tiny piece of lead.
I could go for a large order of McD's french fries - those kick some serious ass.
you aren't going to sue are you
Only if the grease causes my face to break out with pimples.
than you can sue noxzema too
How about you get yourself fired from your job for being gay and then sue them for 25 million?
Can I sue television for stealing thousands of hours of my life?
Quote:
Quote:You can't die from a tiny piece of lead.
sure you can haven't you heard of lead poisoning?
LZ has never listened to Chatterbox 109
:rofl:
Quote:Two of the children, Jazlyn Bradley, 19, who weighs 270 pounds, and her 17-year-old sister, Shakima Bradley, 215 pounds
Where's Listerine? And Bacteen?

Where those the names from the Giant Mosquito bit? I can't remember..
McD's is fattening, but Church's Chicken/KFC/White Castle are all parts of well balanced diets??

Maybe if they ate more watermelon, the'd be able to avoid shopping at the Big & Tall stores :lol:
Pages: 1 2