CDIH

Full Version: Bowling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I didn't want to just let this go by without an explanation, I didn't forget about it. I've just been overwhelmed recently with work and school, hence why my posting took such a spike down. I got work and school and other shit, I basically just haven't had much time to breath right now. I want to apologize, which is all I can offer.

i've spoken to a few people and I figure moving it to january when I will have a little more breathing space and others will to post-holidays would be best. I've picked a place in jersey which is a convenient place for people both in NY and NJ as far as driving wise. Once again I apologize but it just can't be helped, you all can voice your opinions if you wish, is january bad for you? If many of you would rather it be this month, I won't mind someone else organizing it.
jersey blows, everything happens in jersey. its not fair! :lookatme:

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1039706598
name the time and place gonz...bowling is fun
Hybrid found a nice place for us called Linden Lanes. Is the begining or end of januray better? I figure mid to late jan to give people time to recoup from the holidays and the spending that goes with it.
I would say beginning of January because alot of the kids are home from school and could come then.
It's too late now to do anything else in December so January would work great.
Quote:It's too late now to do anything else in December
yeah. we should all just do nothing for the last 19 days of this month.
Quote:yeah. we should all just do nothing for the last 19 days of this month.

Give the goyims their fun, we had 8 days let them have their one petty holiday.
SANTA 0WNZ YOU!!!!!!!!1
beginning of january would be goodly.
I would organize it, but I wanna go and that would kinda throw off the pattern of organizers not showing up to their events.
then let me organize it!
you mean like the our bet bar outing you organized and never showed up to?
boy, nothing gets past you.
your reply sucks
congrats Arpi, you are in the hall of fame with Grumpy and Black Laz, I bet you're so proud!!
Quote:congrats Arpi, you are in the hall of fame with Grumpy and Black Laz

I believe it was mentioned, by Buttmunch if memory serves, that Grump couldn't make it to the pool tourney due to health concerns. Black Laz...well, that's a different story :crackhead:
Quote:your reply sucks
:disappointed:

Quote:congrats Arpi, you are in the hall of fame with Grumpy and Black Laz, I bet you're so proud!!
you all continue to bring this up like i should feel shame. i dont, i never will. cant help being ill when it happens.
actually you were the one who brought it up. so feel shame.
nice try buddy. you brought it up. dont try and play all innocent.
Pages: 1 2 3